By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

NoCtiS_NoX said:
theprof00 said:

What happened to that noctis who in his first two games nailed mafia every single night?

I used to think you were good, now I just think you're a baby who got very lucky.

Point being, you're not even quotting the people you're responding to?

Lol!

I am know what I am doing.

Just like I can't take off my suspicions with linkz. last round.

You mean you THINK you know what you're doing.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
theprof00 said:

What happened to that noctis who in his first two games nailed mafia every single night?

I used to think you were good, now I just think you're a baby who got very lucky.

Point being, you're not even quotting the people you're responding to?

Lol!

I am know what I am doing.

Just like I can't take off my suspicions with linkz. last round.

We just go through this entire thing with moreno not contributing to the very end. The one complaint we had about him.

And here you are talking gibberish.

You wanted Linkz dead, now you want yourself dead. What are you trying to say?

spurgeonryan said:
To show that I am being honest, and maybe me mentioning that would help if anything else happened last night. Also what is the point of having this power if I am not sure who to use it on. So why not let everyone know so that I can get some advice for tonight.

NOOOOOO! That is NOT how it works! Duh, then mafia know who NOT to target.

spurgeonryan said:
theprof00 said:
spurgeonryan said:
To show that I am being honest, and maybe me mentioning that would help if anything else happened last night. Also what is the point of having this power if I am not sure who to use it on. So why not let everyone know so that I can get some advice for tonight.

Well just like the game where hatmoza used me to target linkz, you all give me suggestions and I pick which one I will go with. I thought about hitting hatmoza that game, but I actually thought Linkz had more chance of being mafia so I went with him. Free Will. Maybe tonight if I am still alive I will get a different item. Then this will all be for nothing.

Check Mate!

just please stfu about everything and never ever mention your role in a mafia game ever again.

RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:
spurgeonryan said:

Is spurgeonryan really so clueless about how this game works? I haven't read any previous threads to know how he plays, so I couldn't tell.

What I can say based on this game is that he seems to constantly try to prove his worth to the town, either by bringing up the item that he holds (which could be a lie, right?) or by quickly agreeing with every accusation directed at somebody else, as if he's happy that somebody gets lynched as long as it isn't himself. This Day started off with him accusing me and you of being mafia and a few minutes later he changed his tune to noctis and radish based on my post at the time.

I don't know, maybe he is really a natural bandwagon voter and that's all there is to it. After noctis, he is the guy who behaves in the most suspicious way right now.

He's a huge dummy. He wouldn't have gotten targeted at all by the mafia because he is a suspicious player. Therefore he has the perfect cover for a doctor. He went and spoiled all of that, and now other roles are going to have to step in to compensate. So he went from a really great position, who should only be protecting the people he trusts most, to someone who is now a target himself, with still no idea who to protect, and has really said way too much for his own and our sake.

Around the Network

People please remove some votes. We need discussion today. I am not against a noctis lynch, but we need discussion, not a quick vote.

Only because I trust Prof

unvote: noctis

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I'm nervous that we are looking at a very experienced scum team.

If noctis is indeed not scum...
I think we're looking at at least two of these being scum

Linkz
noname
Trucks
Rol

Well i know for a fact that rol didnt make the kill.
Why? Because someone picked up ffs item and rol alteady had one.