By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

Yay!!!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
To be honest your vanilla comment fooled me so I protected you last night. But after further consideration I think you are mafia scum.

Radish as well because of how he is treating his posts. Sadly that is how he acts a lot so I cannot tell.

Vote: NoCtis

Are you retarded...<_<

Noctis

What's with the Yay?

Vote noctis

RolStoppable said:
radishhead said:

Oh fair enough- I don't pay much attention to Stefl's posts, since he's the mod (no offence Stefl :p)

Yes, we know. That's why you had to ask about the votals yesterday and said that you thought the Day was over since an hour.

It seems that as long as you aren't getting lynched, you really don't care much for this game. But based on what others have been saying about you, I can't let this be a reason for suspicion.

That's a pretty critical analysis for someone that's never played a round of Mafia before :S

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

spurgeonryan said:
@ theProf

I guess it would be up to the observer. My Moms says no.

Why would you claim you protected someone?

Around the Network
radishhead said:
RolStoppable said:
radishhead said:

Oh fair enough- I don't pay much attention to Stefl's posts, since he's the mod (no offence Stefl :p)

Yes, we know. That's why you had to ask about the votals yesterday and said that you thought the Day was over since an hour.

It seems that as long as you aren't getting lynched, you really don't care much for this game. But based on what others have been saying about you, I can't let this be a reason for suspicion.

That's a pretty critical analysis for someone that's never played a round of Mafia before :S

The most surprising part is that it's pretty accurate.

Signature goes here!

I forgot.
Unvote

Vote: Noctis.

TruckOSaurus said:
radishhead said:

The surprising part is it came form Rad. :-O

TruckOSaurus said:
radishhead said:
RolStoppable said:
radishhead said:

I'm sorry if it comes across otherwise, but I enjoy playing these games, and I do care for this game

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

NoCtiS_NoX said:
I forgot.
Unvote

Vote: Noctis.

What are you doing?