By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

NoCtiS_NoX said:
TruckOSaurus said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

It means I am on the fence with the 2 of them. I want to see how would they response but with Trucks. I am having this weird feeling he is just riding with the votes because he is a scum and just agreeing with the other people's arguments.  Well, just call it paranoia.

GIntama FTW!!! I am like Gintoki. Lol!! He is always right.

I've only cast one "real" vote  on Day One and it was the one for moreno. The timing of my vote was dependent on my schedule, there's no master plan behind it but if you wanna talk about carefully timed moves we can talk about the guy who casually mentioned moreno could be vanilla just as the day was about to end.

Oooh I am scared! then please do so. Discuss with me and the others.

Okay, so why did you mention this as the day was about to end? Maybe because you knew the outcome of the lynch and wanted to look like the conscientious townie who warn us of our error (when it's conviently too late to do anything about it).

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
radishhead said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Did you read the thread?

If you mean the posts in the thread, yes- I've read them all; if you mean the OP, no

Ok if you do then you should know by now the answers are in the OP, Correct? (items)

It doesn't say what specific items do though, which was what I was trying to guess earlier- unless I missed part of the post

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

RolStoppable said:

I don't believe you that you tried to help moreno. We actually have some sort of timeline for yesterday's final hours, regardless of this forum's lack of detailed timestamps. Right after I posted that we have only 90 minutes left, you posted that you have doubts about moreno to which prof replied a good hour before time ran out. There was enough time to reply, but apparently you were too busy to post in this week's MediaCreate thread. The point being that you were online at this time.

You say that you were about to respond to prof's post, but I cut you off by posting 10 minutes before the end of the Day. What do you expect to be able to say a mere few minutes before everything is over? And since you read my hammering post, you already had less than 10 minutes to even start typing your response to prof in an attempt to help moreno.

I didn't know that we can vote for a time extension, but I don't think that we would get a time extension if only one person voted for it.

I never said I wasn't online so why are you putting words in my mouth?? 

10 mins. is long enough. I could have persuaded you in voting for a no-lynch since your online and moreno I think.  Did you know that a vote can sway quickly? It happened before and it can happened again.

Anyway, you haven't answered my question why do you suspect Rad and why are so concern that people might suspect you if didn't vote moreno?

radishhead said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Ok if you do then you should know by now the answers are in the OP, Correct? (items)

It doesn't say what specific items do though, which was what I was trying to guess earlier- unless I missed part of the post

Let me help you and you promised you are gonna read everything. >_>

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4489865

TruckOSaurus said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Okay, so why did you mention this as the day was about to end? Maybe because you knew the outcome of the lynch and wanted to look like the conscientious townie who warn us of our error (when it's conviently too late to do anything about it).

Maybe I only just finish reading the thread when I posted that and maybe I found similiraties with previous round.  You are MOD last round. I mean the "MOD". Did you not found any similarities in it? 

And too late? You have been playing a lot rounds and with little time is enough to sway a vote. It's just that you guys are so convinced about moreno or you know as scum. I mean, how can you convince a scum to unvote when a lynch is right under their hands.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

1. You sound nervous. I just listed the facts of the previous Day's final hours.

2. My vote basically was already a no-lynch, it only required moreno to post as well to get to twelve votes in total and preventing the six votes placed on him to be the majority. I wasn't the person who needed to be persuaded to change my vote at the time. If you really wanted to help moreno, you would have tried to get him to post, but instead you just sat idle the whole time. This is why your version of the events doesn't add up. You say that you wanted to help moreno, yet you did nothing, despite being online the entire time.

3. I already answered to prof why I hammered moreno. As for me suspecting radish, I just threw that out there along with noname being the head of the mafia. In both cases I have nothing substantial to go on.

1. Nervous? I am actually enjoying it.

2. You haven't played with moreno long enough. Maybe you can read the previous round he was also lynch day 1 and a vanilla as well. I also tried to prevent him to be lynch when people told it was useless vote and those 2 people ended up being a scum.

Define help? If you think I just brought it up for no reason then I can't help you. 

3. Ok, so why you are you suspecting me? Can you please anser it again?

spurgeonryan said:
I too am suspicious of NoCtis, but to be honest it was all of us who voted for Moreno. We lynched our own guy, but we are attacking NoCtis?

That was some bad timing and that post was scummy NoCtis. Sorry to say.

Ok then vote for me.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
radishhead said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

To be fair to me, that definitely wasn't in the OP

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

To be fair to me, that definitely wasn't in the OP

But you said you read the thread??

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4498773

NoCtiS_NoX said:
TruckOSaurus said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Maybe I only just finish reading the thread when I posted that and maybe I found similiraties with previous round.  You are MOD last round. I mean the "MOD". Did you not found any similarities in it? 

And too late? You have been playing a lot rounds and with little time is enough to sway a vote. It's just that you guys are so convinced about moreno or you know as scum. I mean, how can you convince a scum to unvote when a lynch is right under their hands.

Frankly, I don't remember moreno making a noteworthy impression in any game I've played but I really don't see how you can compare moreno's performance last game and this game and call them similar (well apart the fact he got lynched on Day One). Last game, he got in trouble because of him being an "extra" human character and saying contradictory statements so he was participating but he got his foot in his mouth. This game he got in trouble for what I'd describe as apathy, not participating, not defending himself, not giving a damn.

moreno's lynch was a long time in the making you could have stepped in earlier but you didn't.

Signature goes here!