By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

What the hell, I never even knew there was another game going. Damn the new vgchartz!

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

With the vgchartz buddy being on the side now, I don't even ever see hot topics

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

wooo. Rol is playing? That is quite fascinating. I always wanted a peek at his brain. And frankly, mafia is like the only place on VGC where I can get a good sense of user personality.

Tag.

Also, I'm drunk and feel like talking naughty with a random person so PM me to arrange cyber sex.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

spurgeonryan said:
hatmoza said:
wooo. Rol is playing? That is quite fascinating. I always wanted a peek at his brain. And frankly, mafia is like the only place on VGC where I can get a good sense of user personality.

Tag.

Also, I'm drunk and feel like talking naughty with a random person so PM me to arrange cyber sex.

I do not feel like being murdered afterwards. Pass.

Let me know when you finally free up the time to respond to my post

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Linkzmax said:

If anyone truly believes I'm scum, then my simple denial shouldn't sway them.

Yet, you still won't deny it.

RolStoppable said:

What do you people have against radishhead? He seems to be harmless, so there's no reason to get rid of him.

Come on, switch over to my side. Let's lynch theprof00. That guy is crazy.

This game just got a bit more interesting.

I agree, Radish has made a couple silly mistakes so far, but he doesn't stand out as mafia to me. That could easily change as the game goes on though. I also think theprof is mafia if my instincts are correct.

spurgeonryan said:

I say that my item can only be used to help someone. It is not an item used for my own welfare. So if I die the item just goes with me.

I think this is believable. No reason to be lying about something like that.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

/facepalm

I asked a specific question: did your item go back in the "pool" for townies with no item, or did it die with you? I never asked about what the item was or did. Don't try to blame me for that. I hope it's not what I think it is. Thankfully, you didn't QUITE claim a specific power, only that it "helps" someone.

I will consider the possibility that you are just a guy who automatically assumes anyone suspecting you is scum. It's a fairly common reaction among noobs who are bad at the game.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Wait, people voted for me because I said that I didn't want a lynch day 1? That's my default stance every round, and you guys know that- it doesn't mean that I'm not willing to vote for others if it looks like they're suspicious

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Stefl1504 said:

Lynchee L-6 L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynch
theprof00 supermario
rol

radishhead prof trucks
linkz
 noctis      
spurgeonryan final-fan            
no lynch radish            
Limelimit T-3 T-2 T-1 BOOM!
votes radish  moreno  rol  

Vote history:

theprof00 votes theprof00
noname2200 votes Stefl1504
TruckOSaurus votes theprof00
noname2200 votes theprof00 and unvotes Stefl1504
supermario128 votes theprof00
spurgeonryan votes RolStoppable
spurgeonryan unvotes
Final-Fan votes theprof00
noname220 unvotes
morenoingrato votes theprof00
Linkzmax votes theprof00
Linkzmax votes supermario128 and unvotes theprof00
theprof00 unvotes
NoCtiS_NoX votes radishhead
theprof00 votes radishhead
TruckOSaurus votes radishhead and unvotes theprof00
morenoingrato unvotes
frankenfran votes theprof00
final-fan unvotes
radish votes limelimit
radish votes no lynch
final-fan votes spurgeonryan
NoCtiS_NoX pre-votes RolStoppable
morenoingrato votes limelimit
FrankenFran left the Arena never to be seen again.
RolStoppable joined the Arena on a quest for a huge monetary reward.
RolStoppable votes theprof00
linkzmax votes radishhead and unvotes supermario128
RolStoppable votes limelimit
NoCtiS_NoX votes radishhead

It looks like we will soon hit the limelimit! Already three players triggered the limelimit-button so only one more player is needed to issue a limelimit! Also it looks like 4 people are beating up one person who still is able to hold his ground, but for how long will he be able to do so!?

EDIT:

Oh! Linkz, It would be awesome if you would update this thread ;P

spurgeonryan said:
Ahh! You really are a pro. You pressured me into basically saying what my item was. Nice work Final Fan!

It's not that he is a pro but you are just playing very very bad (no offense). 

RolStoppable said:
It doesn't look like I'll get much support to lynch theprof00, so...

Unvote: theprof00

Vote: spurgeonryan

He just admitted that he watches Seinfeld and that is usually a sure sign that somebody is scum.

lol, I'm very very rarely lynched.