By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

RolStoppable said:
TruckOSaurus said:
RolStoppable said:

I'll be the replacement for him. He is one of the mafia and those are the guys who get to do all the cool stuff.

But actually, I have to think this over. There's a strong possibility that I will get lynched immediately, because as a noob I will be seen as liability no matter what team I am on.

Most experienced players have a "Don't lynch a noob on his first day policy" so I think you'd do just fine.

Well, that wouldn't help me on my second day.

Btw, which team wins this game more often?

I haven't played all but the last 6 rounds. 

Mafia: 5

Townies: 1

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

I haven't played all but the last 6 rounds. 

Mafia: 5

Townies: 1

The mafia is pretty good then. Although understandable, because if the townies pick a wrong guy on the first two days, the ratio of townies to mafia shrinks from 9:3 to 5:3 in a twelve player game. From there on out a mafia victory is very probable.

Well, that is if I grasped the basic rules of the most basic version of Mafia.

The last time I hostet was a the one townie win noctis is having in his count^^

A bit off topic, but it's awesome having Rol here in our Mafia game- it's hard to explain, but it feels like two worlds have combined xD

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

RolStoppable said:

The mafia is pretty good then. Although understandable, because if the townies pick a wrong guy on the first two days, the ratio of townies to mafia shrinks from 9:3 to 5:3 in a twelve player game. From there on out a mafia victory is very probable.

Well, that is if I grasped the basic rules of the most basic version of Mafia.

Yeah! Players here are good playing as mafia.

Yup! Basic version is Mafia VS Town.

Advance version involves different faction aside from Mafia  like Serial killer or Survivor or there could 2 different mafias factions as well.

spurgeonryan said:
Final-Fan said:
spurgeonryan said:
I would have to see my second statement in context. Think I was joking around there.

If you can't even be bothered to double check your OWN posts in order to defend yourself, why should others think you're worth defending?  Also, it doesn't inspire confidence about the rest of your analyses. 

Could I have a chance to maybe look back at it? There still is no time limit so there is not sense of urgency here Final Fan. Eeesh. You saw that I said I would have to check how I had that and what I was replying to, right?

Are you still posting from your phone or something?  It's true there's no particular rush, but I don't know why you have time to respond like this and yet not time to go back for that context you said you needed.  That lack of follow-up is why I needled you about that. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
radishhead said:
A bit off topic, but it's awesome having Rol here in our Mafia game- it's hard to explain, but it feels like two worlds have combined xD

If that's how you feel, then you hopefully won't mind if you are the first person I will lynch.

Hold up a sec- I never said anything about lynching :o

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

RolStoppable said:
radishhead said:

If that's how you feel, then you hopefully won't mind if you are the first person I will lynch.

+100000.

So much off-topic blablabla.

Vote: Time Limit.

morenoingrato said:
So much off-topic blablabla.

Vote: Time Limit.

And what about what was ON topic?  Nothing to say?  And you also have no opinion about all the people going off topic? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Personally, I put a time limit request up because I believe that on the first day, nobody really wants to kill anyone since there isn't really evidence to go off- tomorrow when somebody is (presumably) killed, there will be information to go off, either from police reports or just looking at the interaction between different players and comparing it to the newly found information revealed regarding alignment

Watch me on YouTube!