By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:
And did you read what i said? Noname is a liar.
he said he blocked linkz but nen had the gun.

There is always the possibility of a bus driver. It might help explain why you are still alive as well since Linkz (the mafia) claimed to try and kill you. Maybe Radish or Noctis' item had something to do with it? I'd like to hear what Noctis' item is as well.

Btw, a shard of glass doesn't seem very "pro town" to me no matter how you try to describe it. Maybe it can reflect night actions in a similar way to a bus driver, but why is it "sharp" and why would you try to "kill" someone if you thought you were the cop? (Directed towards Radish)

Either way, I still think we need to focus on Linkz today. His item is just too convenient if it works the way I think it does. Yes, I believe Linkz was lying about its ability.

We have time to deal with linkz later. Lynching him is a liability at this point.

A town busdriver would've explained himself properly. There is definitely a busdriver, or some kind of "scan reverse" item, likely the shard, hence the innocent scan on linkz. Linkz is likely a miller or something similar.

Noname lied about who he used his item that is certain.

Also, yes, noctis is a likely candidate as well. His insistence of going with no lynch rather than lynching trucks is worrying as he could have been biding time to reverse the scan.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:

Day One: noname

Day Two: noname

Day Three: Rol

What item did you have on day three and do you still have that same item?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

theprof00 said:

We have time to deal with linkz later. Lynching him is a liability at this point.

Well, we have time to deal with "anybody" later. With only 1 or 2 mafia left that leaves us with 6 or 5 town members respectively. With that in mind, maybe it would be for the good of the town to do a "no lynch" today so we can get a read on a different player tonight and go on from there. I still think Linkz is mafia though. He has basically admitted it many times before and his item being a mask makes me believe he is a godfather, no matter what he says otherwise. Think about it; he stated he wanted me to investigate him on night two and when I didn't he acted even more scummy until I finally did. He knew he would come up innocent so he was acting like that so he would get investigated. You also say he might be a miller, but if he was a pro town miller he would have shown up as guilty when I targeted him, not the other way around. If he was a jester he could have gotten himself lynched day one easily. No need to start acting like he is mafia now...

There is a high possibility Radish is some sort of vigilante with his "sharp" glass or something similar, but I generally still believe he is pro town. I have no idea about Noctis, which is why I would like to know about his item as well.

theprof00 said:

That is not certain. Someone could have easily switched his target to Nen or something else entirely could have happened.

Nintendo still doomed?

theprof00 said:

A town busdriver would've explained himself properly. There is definitely a busdriver, or some kind of "scan reverse" item, likely the shard, hence the innocent scan on linkz. Linkz is likely a miller or something similar.

You have it backwards! Deal with me now.

It would be hilarious if radish somehow made a miller scan innocent though.

supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:

Well, we have time to deal with "anybody" later. With only 1 or 2 mafia left that leaves us with 6 or 5 town members respectively. With that in mind, maybe it would be for the good of the town to do a "no lynch" today so we can get a read on a different player tonight and go on from there. I still think Linkz is mafia though. He has basically admitted it many times before and his item being a mask makes me believe he is a godfather, no matter what he says otherwise. Think about it; he stated he wanted me to investigate him on night two and when I didn't he acted even more scummy until I finally did. He knew he would come up innocent so he was acting like that so he would get investigated. You also say he might be a miller, but if he was a pro town miller he would have shown up as guilty when I targeted him, not the other way around. If he was a jester he could have gotten himself lynched day one easily. No need to start acting like he is mafia now...

There is a high possibility Radish is some sort of vigilante with his "sharp" glass or something similar, but I generally still believe he is pro town. I have no idea about Noctis, which is why I would like to know about his item as well.

theprof00 said:

That is not certain. Someone could have easily switched his target to Nen or something else entirely could have happened.

You didn't read properly. I said that linkz scanned innocent because there is some kind of scan changer, I'm guessing the glass.

That's why no lynching tonight doesn't make any sense, it's just going to get reversed. 

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:

why? Why do I want to lynch you?

I don't trust you. I think you're more than what you're trying to portray yourself as.

supermario128 said:

I still think Linkz is mafia though. He has basically admitted it many times before and his item being a mask makes me believe he is a godfather, no matter what he says otherwise. Think about it; he stated he wanted me to investigate him on night two and when I didn't he acted even more scummy until I finally did. He knew he would come up innocent so he was acting like that so he would get investigated. You also say he might be a miller, but if he was a pro town miller he would have shown up as guilty when I targeted him, not the other way around. If he was a jester he could have gotten himself lynched day one easily. No need to start acting like he is mafia now...

I never admitted to being mafia. And I never said you should scan me, I said I didn't believe you scanned prof night one over me.

radish tried to send a kill. He's not a vigilante.

Stop being bad and relying on night actions. Learn to read people.

theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:

I don't trust you. I think you're more than what you're trying to portray yourself as.

Because it's better to do it now, then at lylo.

Oh and noname didn't lie. He said he targeted me with the delay item, and I have no active ability.

What are votals?

theprof00 said:

You didn't read properly. I said that linkz scanned innocent because there is some kind of scan changer, I'm guessing the glass.

That's why no lynching tonight doesn't make any sense, it's just going to get reversed. 

Radish already said he used his "glass" on Noctis on night two and three, so I don't see him messing up my scan at all. Of course, maybe Noname or Noctis did something over night, which is why I want to wait for them before I make my choice of who to vote for.

As for why Linkz wants to be lynched so badly, he just wants to scare us into thinking he is something that he's not. We are probably dead on with his godfather role, so he is trying to get in our heads.

Nintendo still doomed?

Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:

Because it's better to do it now, then at lylo.

Oh and noname didn't lie. He said he targeted me with the delay item, and I have no active ability.

What are votals?

Except he did because you were not slowed, nen was. The fact that someone died today by gunshot proves that. He had the gun that didn't go off night 2.

Yeah, still don't trust you.