By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

Because your shard is not useless at all is it?
Love ghow you're trying to divert attention to noctis though.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Because your shard is not useless at all is it?
Love ghow you're trying to divert attention to noctis though.

I think I know what you're saying, but there's nothing in the flavour text that suggests that anybody was killed with a shard of glass. 

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

haha, no there isn't, but that doesn't mean that it can't be used for evil.

Explain to me exactly how you were trying to figure out if your item was useful.

theprof00 said:

Explain to me exactly how you were trying to figure out if your item was useful.

Well, it says that it's a "sharp, reflective piece of glass", and it doesn't say anywhere that it's useless, so on the second night I messaged Stef with "Kill: Noctis" because I assumed that I had some sort of cop role (I didn't use it on the first night because I got confused about when I could use it (found it on twilight during the first day)), and on the third night I messaged Stef with "Reflect: Noctis", because I thought that he might target me for suspecting him as the mafia

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
theprof00 said:

Well, it says that it's a "sharp, reflective piece of glass", and it doesn't say anywhere that it's useless, so on the second night I messaged Stef with "Kill: Noctis" because I assumed that I had some sort of cop role (I didn't use it on the first night because I got confused about when I could use it (found it on twilight during the first day)), and on the third night I messaged Stef with "Reflect: Noctis", because I thought that he might target me for suspecting him as the mafia

Your glass was obviously reflective without you having to tell me that.

Radish, it's over. I can read you like a book. You were on Trucks scum team which is why you were powerless to do anything about it. Trucks and nen are on seperate teams, hence why they both went after mario. Two scum on one team going after the cop is suicide. Going after the cop when you think a townie is too? Very likely.

Nen's final moments also point to his accomplice being noname, which is why he called mario's scummates Rol and Noname, making it seem like there's no connection. Classic mafia in his final moments maneuver.

You would've done something to switch targets somehow with trucks but you were blindsided by my info which seems to go beyond your ability.

All useless items are marked as such, and trying to use an item that is useless results in some kind of response.

You've had 4 days to think about your claim and this was a pretty poor job, and not one that suggests you're town either.

You're scum, and that's pretty much end of story.

Around the Network

vote Radish

See, I knew there had to be some kind of busdriving capable role, or cop misleading role, so I was looking for someone with something like a mirror. Shard of glass was close enough, but glass isn't very reflective is it normally? No, it isn't.

Ugh, and battlenet is down and I can't play Diablo 3....wtf...can I get a vote train here please, I'm bored out of my mind.

spurgeonryan said:
Vote train is here!

Vote: the prof

....can you stop joking around spurge?

theprof00 said:
And did you read what i said? Noname is a liar.
he said he blocked linkz but nen had the gun.

There is always the possibility of a bus driver. It might help explain why you are still alive as well since Linkz (the mafia) claimed to try and kill you. Maybe Radish or Noctis' item had something to do with it? I'd like to hear what Noctis' item is as well.

Btw, a shard of glass doesn't seem very "pro town" to me no matter how you try to describe it. Maybe it can reflect night actions in a similar way to a bus driver, but why is it "sharp" and why would you try to "kill" someone if you thought you were the cop? (Directed towards Radish)

Either way, I still think we need to focus on Linkz today. His item is just too convenient if it works the way I think it does. Yes, I believe Linkz was lying about its ability.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089