By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

That mask claim sounds legit, but there's no reason why Linkz hasn't just lied about what the mask does (I mean, it would be his only option if he really is the godfather). Not to mention, I reckon there must be a Mafia godfather somewhere, since the mafia hasn't had any power roles revealed so far, and this would make the game a little more believable

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

You'll probably night one kill me anyway, but I'm not sure what you mean by "the obvious", so I can't point it out.

Mario ==> Cop (item claimed)
Spurge ==> Doctor (item claimed)
Prof ==> Cookie Monster (item claimed)
noname ==> Town (After what he said about his item yesterday I am inclined to believe him)
Linkz ==> Mafia godfather (Based on his innocent scan and his item which is a mask)
Radish ==> ???
Noctis ==> ???

Radish and Noctis, if both of you item claimed, we could basically narrow everything down today.

Also, no kill on night two because of noname's item leads me to believe the kill today was due to nen and his gun last night. I don't think the mafia can kill anymore since all they have is a mask to hide behind.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

The only people I'm willing to lynch is radish noc and noname.
Noc is obsessed with items, radish, well, linkz pointed out radish, and noname...while I'm not too keen on lynching noname, that ability of his doesn't immediately sound like a town item...an item like that reminds me of "poisoner" but without the notification..

This is annoying, to say the least.

supermario128 said:
Mario ==> Cop (item claimed)
Spurge ==> Doctor (item claimed)
Prof ==> Cookie Monster (item claimed)
noname ==> Town (After what he said about his item yesterday I am inclined to believe him)
Linkz ==> Mafia godfather (Based on his innocent scan and his item which is a mask)
Radish ==> ???
Noctis ==> ???

Radish and Noctis, if both of you item claimed, we could basically narrow everything down today.

Also, no kill on night two because of noname's item leads me to believe the kill today was due to nen and his gun last night. I don't think the mafia can kill anymore since all they have is a mask to hide behind.

hmm that makes sense, no kill night 2 was the item on nen's gun, pushed to today (very slow bullet apparently). And so we're missing today's kill, which possibly means two deaths tomorrow. Who was targeted by the slow kill last night?

Around the Network

About items, I have a shard of glass :S I've had it since the beginning and I haven't found a way to use it yet

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

According to my reread, noname is a liar.

Radish, what do you mean you "had a shard of glass from the beginning"?

theprof00 said:
According to my reread, noname is a liar.

Radish, what do you mean you "had a shard of glass from the beginning"?

After the first day it said that I picked it up, and I haven't thrown it away yet

Watch me on YouTube!

Why not?

And did you read what i said? Noname is a liar.
he said he blocked linkz but nen had the gun.