By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

I just think you're trying to make it hard for town to win, even if you're not scum, just to see if we can win without your help.

I'm also voting for nen in due time. I don't need to see any claims.

Your fortune: "Your problem just got bigger. Think, what have you done."

Around the Network

Hard to say without knowing the full setup, but at this point if mario is really cop, your item is legit, and scum don't have a roleblocker then I don't think it's possible town loses with or without my help. It's a meaningless win.

Nen probably is a good lynch regardless though. Now stop getting me to post!

I tried to kill prof, but he must have bus-driven himself with Spurge again.

Whhhhoooops! I mean my item has nothing to do with killing. I'm the pope after all!

Anyone wanna start reading radish to get the ball rolling?
We should lynch nen obviously but we may as well chat and try to find the third

Around the Network

You shouldnt be surprised im a menace

Obviously the mafia assumed I would be protected so they went after the person I cleared, because they don't like having 100% confirmed town players. It looks like everything worked out for the best. Although, it almost seems like the mafia have all but given up since Linkz admitted to trying to kill Prof. (Unless that was suposed to be a joke) Either way, I scanned Nen last night and he is in fact mafia. His weapon is the "1191.45 Auto".

Vote: Nen

How do you guys feel about a double lynch on Nen and Linkz? Not sure if Stefl will even allow it, but it is an interesting though.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:

Obviously the mafia assumed I would be protected so they went after the person I cleared, because they don't like having 100% confirmed town players. It looks like everything worked out for the best. Although, it almost seems like the mafia have all but given up since Linkz admitted to trying to kill Prof. (Unless that was suposed to be a joke) Either way, I scanned Nen last night and he is in fact mafia. His weapon is the "1191.45 Auto".

Vote: Nen

How do you guys feel about a double lynch on Nen and Linkz? Not sure if Stefl will even allow it, but it is an interesting though.

Wow, I thought Spurge was implying he protected you. Oh well.

Stefl probably won't allow a double lynch, but yeah if he does go for us both!

Vote: nen-suer

...thought* you retarded town/scum

I told you guys'z already. I tried to kill prof but he busdrove himself with you spurge!

Why don't you belive the words that are coming out of my mouth!?!?