By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

Huzzah for the Cookie!
Huzzah
Huzzah
Cookie, Cookie goGoGO! Cookie, Cookie, you're my BRO!
From now until the end, when we get in a bend, we'll look to the cookie for the fortune it will lend!

Your fortune: "Good clothes open many doors. Go shopping."

Around the Network

Oops, didn't refresh before posting. Off to sleep.

Your fortune: "Before the beginning of great brilliance, there must be chaos."

spurgeonryan said:
You missed my unvote of Mario in your votals, and I thought the vita did everything. What a crock!

Stefl modkill this guy!

NoCtiS_NoX said:
spurgeonryan said:
You missed my unvote of Mario in your votals, and I thought the vita did everything. What a crock!

Stefl modkill this guy!

You are right I should, he was insulting my vita (I am at an internet cafe right now, since handling votals and stuff is just horrible on the vita, due to... well too small screen (everything below 19" is too small...))

Stefl1504 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Stefl modkill this guy!

You are right I should, he was insulting my vita (I am at an internet cafe right now, since handling votals and stuff is just horrible on the vita, due to... well too small screen (everything below 19" is too small...))

Good, Good. He broke the holy mantra. MUGEN will be pissed.

Now give his item to me.

Around the Network

Welcome my dearies, it does not look like anybody got hurt throughout the night! What sad events must have transpired so that I am not able to see a dead body in the morning. Also our dear Navigator has left the Arena for a more peaceful job, like pushing up the daisies. Oh, and before I forget to introduce myself, hi, I am Host, and I hope I will be able to tell you a tale of bloody arena events today!

TruckOSaurus brought no item to the itempool, at the moment of his death he held no item

Nobody died during Night 2

DAY 3 START!

Oooooh baby

Your Fortune: "Don't worry about the stock market. Invest in your family"

Possible..it's possible that they never tried to kill anyone...
it's possible that they were blocked
and it's possible that a victim was doc'd.

It's too hard to say which of those happened, but it has to be a blow to the already crippled mafia.
Kinda unfair that Trucks never got an item, but I'm sure as hell not going to complain about it.

Spurge, as the doc, you should keep in mind that it's likely, though not 100% true, that whoever you doc'd was the person targeted. Keep in mind that there could've been a roleblock, AND keep in mind that mafia may not have done anything at all. The latter is a rare scenario, but one I have contemplated a few times myself as it creates confusion.

Your fortune: "Be a generous friend and a fair enemy"

spurgeonryan said:
Well. Think we all pretty much know who they went for. They should have know he was going to be blocked though and went for someone else. Maybe not so experienced of a mafia after all?

That's the thing, I doubt they have a blocker.

This would reflect why such a witch hunt was made for Mario.

Your fortune: The man who waits till tomorrow, misses the opportunities of today.

You guys mind if I take today off? My activity day 2 only led to catching someone who DID think he was a role and had no item despite at least two PMs being very clear otherwise. Spurge's claim and the no kill point towards either an incredibly bad Stefl or mario, but I'm going to be hard-headed and think scum until proven otherwise.

Oh you do mind, cool.

Well when mario claims his action,(if he wasn't roleblocked) be sure he only names his target and then have the two of them set it up where they can both claim the relevant info at the same time.

Anyone else getting blackspace on the site instead of whitespace?