By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
spurgeonryan said:
That is why I mentioned it first. Also I think if I told you if it was for or against it would tell you what I was talking about. Not really sure if it will help. But ... People basically know anyways I would imagine.

I have a med kit. I am nothing without the kit. Not a Doctor. So there was a question saying what is his role. Maybe he is just has an item like me. Maybe he is actually nothing. I asked Stefl what I am. He basically said a nobody.

Not sure if that helps anyone other than Linkz. Did I say too much? No idea.

Answer me this. Is there a way you could have thought you had the role of Doctor and DIDN'T have an item when reading your PM?

Hmmm, that isn't exactly what mario did.

He thought he was the scanning tool or had the scanning tool permanently and could get another item on top of that.

He didn't think he was the cop and had no item.

Stop lying to fit your purpose, here's what mario said:

1. He did think his role was the cop.

2. & 3. I thought he had no item

"He thought he was the scanning tool.....and could get another item on top of that"

I don't believe Mario to be THAT stupid.

And that's circumstantial evidence.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
You're at L-1 buddy, one would think in such a scenario, you might want to contribute a little or at least give yourself a defense instead of trying to kick the legs out from under someone.
But, this is exactly what it was like that game I scanned you. You never put a compelling reason to keep you alive, only demonizing the people pushing for you.
Throwing suspicion on mario does not alleviate the pressure on you. I'd suggest you try to get the votes off of you, rather than try to put votes on someone else.

And now you're rewriting history, what I did that game is refute all your wrong arguments and argue that I was doing some scumhunting (which I was because I was a serial killer and not Mafia like you had convinced yourself I was).

Signature goes here!

I am up for no-lynch sorry.

NoCtiS_NoX said:

Oh dear!

Would it help you if I told you I was Mafia and I've been coasting this whole game (like Rol noticed) because I REALLY didn't feel like playing scum another GODDAMN TIME!

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
You're at L-1 buddy, one would think in such a scenario, you might want to contribute a little or at least give yourself a defense instead of trying to kick the legs out from under someone.
But, this is exactly what it was like that game I scanned you. You never put a compelling reason to keep you alive, only demonizing the people pushing for you.
Throwing suspicion on mario does not alleviate the pressure on you. I'd suggest you try to get the votes off of you, rather than try to put votes on someone else.

And now you're rewriting history, what I did that game is refute all your wrong arguments and argue that I was doing some scumhunting (which I was because I was a serial killer and not Mafia like you had convinced yourself I was).

That game we only had 2 mafia, which was a surprise to many.

I put forward many many arguments and you just said "no,no,no". I wouldn't go so far as to say you "refuted" them, but you did deny them.

See, with you Trucks, you seem to only stick to things that you can justifiably be telling the truth about. I remember several times in that game where you would avoid certain accusations, calling them nonsensical, and only address the points where there was no way you could be lying. That's a famously good strategy for avoiding suspicion because one can only be really seen as truthful when they're telling the complete truth. It's similar to the idea of not reading a pm and being mafia. That is, you can't look dishonest if you're telling the unmitigated truth.

"Play to your strengths", so to speak. Your strength right now is small inconsistencies in Mario's story. What is not your strength is showing us that you're town. I will find out why this is as I read. I am assuming it will be something similar to Nen, ie; non-contribution, meta-discussion

Around the Network

What is with this? Everyone voting for themselves and saying crazy things.

TruckOSaurus said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Oh dear!

Would it help you if I told you I was Mafia and I've been coasting this whole game (like Rol noticed) because I REALLY didn't feel like playing scum another GODDAMN TIME!

I have already given my thoughts about it. I want to give the item pool a chance I am pretty sure stefl would want that.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
TruckOSaurus said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Oh dear!

I have already given my thoughts about it. I want to give the item pool a chance I am pretty sure stefl would want that.

You know when I first looked at your item pool post, I was like, wtf is this guy coming out of left field talking about the item pool.

theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:

That game we only had 2 mafia, which was a surprise to many.

I put forward many many arguments and you just said "no,no,no". I wouldn't go so far as to say you "refuted" them, but you did deny them.

See, with you Trucks, you seem to only stick to things that you can justifiably be telling the truth about. I remember several times in that game where you would avoid certain accusations, calling them nonsensical, and only address the points where there was no way you could be lying. That's a famously good strategy for avoiding suspicion because one can only be really seen as truthful when they're telling the complete truth. It's similar to the idea of not reading a pm and being mafia. That is, you can't look dishonest if you're telling the unmitigated truth.

"Play to your strengths", so to speak. Your strength right now is small inconsistencies in Mario's story. What is not your strength is showing us that you're town. I will find out why this is as I read. I am assuming it will be something similar to Nen, ie; non-contribution, meta-discussion

I can't show you that I'm town because I made no effort whatsoever to look town on Day One.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

I can't show you that I'm town because I made no effort whatsoever to look town on Day One.

So you are scum. I knew it.