By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

So my votals were wrong. >_>

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
spurgeonryan said:
That is why I mentioned it first. Also I think if I told you if it was for or against it would tell you what I was talking about. Not really sure if it will help. But ... People basically know anyways I would imagine.

I have a med kit. I am nothing without the kit. Not a Doctor. So there was a question saying what is his role. Maybe he is just has an item like me. Maybe he is actually nothing. I asked Stefl what I am. He basically said a nobody.

Not sure if that helps anyone other than Linkz. Did I say too much? No idea.

Answer me this. Is there a way you could have thought you had the role of Doctor and DIDN'T have an item when reading your PM?

Hmmm, that isn't exactly what mario did.

He thought he was the scanning tool or had the scanning tool permanently and could get another item on top of that.

He didn't think he was the cop and had no item.

spurgeonryan said:
:0 what cant that little contraption do?

sell in the US apparently...

I don't care what anyone says, Vita is the absolute balls awesome

theprof00 said:
spurgeonryan said:
:0 what cant that little contraption do?

sell in the World apparently...

I don't care what anyone says, Vita is the absolute balls awesome

Fixed for accuracy.

theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
spurgeonryan said:
That is why I mentioned it first. Also I think if I told you if it was for or against it would tell you what I was talking about. Not really sure if it will help. But ... People basically know anyways I would imagine.

I have a med kit. I am nothing without the kit. Not a Doctor. So there was a question saying what is his role. Maybe he is just has an item like me. Maybe he is actually nothing. I asked Stefl what I am. He basically said a nobody.

Answer me this. Is there a way you could have thought you had the role of Doctor and DIDN'T have an item when reading your PM?

He thought he was the scanning tool or had the scanning tool permanently and could get another item on top of that.

Stop lying to fit your purpose, here's what mario said:

supermario128 said:

1. My role allows me to scan people, but  2. that is in no way related to an item. Thus I cannot lose my ability to scan people and no one can take it from me. 3. First night I didn't have an item, but I did after I scanned Prof. I would rather not reveal my item yet because it may be useful to the town. If the mafia know what it is then it won't be.

1. He did think his role was the cop.

2. & 3. I thought he had no item

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
spurgeonryan said:

supermario128 said:

1. My role allows me to scan people, but  2. that is in no way related to an item. Thus I cannot lose my ability to scan people and no one can take it from me. 3. First night I didn't have an item, but I did after I scanned Prof. I would rather not reveal my item yet because it may be useful to the town. If the mafia know what it is then it won't be.

"He thought he was the scanning tool.....and could get another item on top of that"

You're at L-1 buddy, one would think in such a scenario, you might want to contribute a little or at least give yourself a defense instead of trying to kick the legs out from under someone.
But, this is exactly what it was like that game I scanned you. You never put a compelling reason to keep you alive, only demonizing the people pushing for you.
Throwing suspicion on mario does not alleviate the pressure on you. I'd suggest you try to get the votes off of you, rather than try to put votes on someone else.

I will remove my vote just long enough to go over your posts. Then I will likely put it back on, or think about nen.

Tell me Trucks, what do you think about nen?

unvote

theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
spurgeonryan said:

"He thought he was the scanning tool.....and could get another item on top of that"

I don't believe Mario to be THAT stupid.

Signature goes here!