By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

I see now how effective it is to deny being scum.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
I see now how effective it is to deny being scum.

Yes, because I am actually telling the truth.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I'm having a hard time to pick who to vote for because on one hand, both trucks and nen, who have been very quiet and not contributing much other than active lurking are for his lynch, and on the other hand, I really would like to know mario's alignment first, and then if I may borrow another hand, it would also mean we have no cop.

Mario, were you able to tell the purpose of my note or not?

Linkzmax said:
spurgeonryan said:

Did you ever give the name of the item you had last night? If not, could you do so.

Since spurge popped in.

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:

Why did you assume that trucks targeted me, when everyone's assumption has been that he killed ff?

Good point. More proof of me not thinking things through about what your item actually does because I never had it and only assumed I did becasue of my confusion with my original PM.  I also believe the bold part. -_-

Linkzmax said:
Tell me what's your first move when mario flips scum prof.

That is impossible because I am town, not scum...

Can you just give me a brief idea of why you thought that? I know you didn't think things through, but why specifically that?

I have a theory but want to see what you say.

theprof00 said:
I'm having a hard time to pick who to vote for because on one hand, both trucks and nen, who have been very quiet and not contributing much other than active lurking are for his lynch, and on the other hand, I really would like to know mario's alignment first, and then if I may borrow another hand, it would also mean we have no cop.

If I was mafia I never would have role claimed cop in the first place. I would have let you be lynched knowing that you were innocent. I was trying to get people to listen to me without role claiming to no avail, thus they became suspicious of me and I had no other choice but to role claim. Think about why a mafia member would come to the defense of a townie when he could just lay back and let him die? I guess the only reason would be to try and get on the town's good side, but mafia wouldn't want to bring that much attention to themselves. You know my alignment already, and I just wish I read my original PM more carefully and asked Stefl more questions beforehand...

Nintendo still doomed?

theprof00 said:
Mario, were you able to tell the purpose of my note or not?

No, all I received from my scan was your alignment which is town, and the item in your possession, which is a piece of paper. Nothing more than that.

Nintendo still doomed?

Someone is about to be lynched and you're holding info pertaining to it?
Would it help decide for or against?

Spurge, I don't care if you say if the item is bound to you or not, or if you still have it or have discarded it. I'm curious as to the name of the item you used last night. Also if you started with the item, was it obvious that you had an item and not just a role?