By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The True or False game

pezus said:
True, what the hell. Is that like the O.W.L. exam in HP?

The user below me thinks Nintendo will not win the Top Game Developer of all time game

Yeah, it's like an Exam. The only difference is we have it all week. Tomorrow is Reading Course 1 and then Tuesday is Reading Course 2, Wednesday is Math Course 1 and 2, Thursday is Science Course 1 and 2. The stupid thing is is that Florida is the only State in the USA to have this type of Educational Corriculum. We've got our EOQ Exams (End Of Quarter, we've got two quarters in one School Year, that equals two big tests.) Then a the F-CAT  near the end of the year which determines if you will go into Honors Classes, Advanced Classes, Normal Classes, or Intesive Classes. It's also the hardest test out of all. >_>

Around the Network
pezus said:
NintendoPie said:
pezus said:

The user below me thinks Nintendo will not win the Top Game Developer of all time game

Yeah, it's like an Exam. The only difference is we have it all week. Tomorrow is Reading Course 1 and then Tuesday is Reading Course 2, Wednesday is Math Course 1 and 2, Thursday is Science Course 1 and 2. The stupid thing is is that Florida is the only State in the USA to have this type of Educational Corriculum. We've got our EOQ Exams (End Of Quarter, we've got two quarters in one School Year, that equals two big tests.) Then a the F-CAT  near the end of the year which determines if you will go into Honors Classes, Advanced Classes, Normal Classes, or Intesive Classes. It's also the hardest test out of all. >_>

Nice one, sounds exciting!

Nice one?! I'm worried as heck!

pezus said:

True.

The user below me has seen the movie "Shrek"?

True I loved the first two

the user below likes blondes

True, there's sexy blondes around.

The user below me doesn't dislike the Star Wars "prequel" movies?

Around the Network

False, Star Wars is okay.

The member below me likes Taquitos.

False. I don't even know what Taquitos is/are.

The user below didn't sleep well last night...

No foreign sky protected me,
No stranger's wing shielded my face.
I stand as witness to the common lot,
survivor of that time, that place.

- From 'Requiem' by Anna Akhmatova

True, because I didn't sleep last night at all.

The user below me doesn't like hamburgers?

False. They taste wonderful!

The user below is bored.

Umm kinda true, I'm just chatting with someone on skype and listening to some Streetlight Manifesto so I'm not doin too bad.

The user below me digggggs the weenies!