By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Thread!: Pokemon Rubmle U coming to Wii U

Tagged games:

What old franchise should Nintendo revive first on the Wii U?

Star Fox 220 47.31%

F-Zero 110 23.66%

Wave Race 29 6.24%

Top-Down Zelda 55 11.83%

Show me the results. 28 6.02%

Total:442

Its not on par trolls , they keep flaming with that shit, the last version of the devkit proves that the Wii U will be atleast 2x more powerfull than ps360, and more is to come, enought to enjoy games with awesome graphics from first to third parties

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
Pavolink said:
So, now that we know Wii U is "on par" with current gen and less powerful than many (I) expected, grapchis doesn't matter, again, and everything is about the gameplay and games.

Let's discuss about it.

AssCreed III to have the eagle vision and map in the touchscreen. Maybe this mean the image at the TV will be clear.

I still want it to be more powerful than the current HD twins: I don't wanna find myself 3 years from now not having 3rd party support on the WiiU cuz Nintendo went cheap on it!

Even in the AssCreed WiiU news they say with the extra power they will have up too 2000 characters on the screen at the same time

I think Pavolink was being sarcastic as he sometimes is so his post is not trollish or anything. But since some of you are new of course you won’t know @Totaldemon

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I'm glad to see Nintendo improving their dev kits so developers can get more power from the console, but it wasn't so long that we knew the deal with Havok and Autodesk, and since we ignoce how old the v4 kit is, this new v5 dev. kit could be the old one with the new middleware.

Oh, and the bit about being more like 2x than 5x the power of the HD twins ... well, we will see.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

DanneSandin said:
Pavolink said:
So, now that we know Wii U is "on par" with current gen and less powerful than many (I) expected, grapchis doesn't matter, again, and everything is about the gameplay and games.

Let's discuss about it.

AssCreed III to have the eagle vision and map in the touchscreen. Maybe this mean the image at the TV will be clear.

I still want it to be more powerful than the current HD twins: I don't wanna find myself 3 years from now not having 3rd party support on the WiiU cuz Nintendo went cheap on it!

Iwata: *laughs*

Me: hahahahaha

@Ryan

With that news, clearly Nintendo doesn't care for Bethesda.

*Games Coming to Wii U:

Skyrim

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I am going to leave the % things behind.

Back to OP, i would like it to be a little bit more powerful, it is not like i am a graphics whore, but i want it to be more "future-proof" than the Wii. I know the Game Cube was more powerful and it was abandoned in its 3-4 year, but thats a different story.

I also want it to have a real PSN or Xbox Live experience, the FC were OK back in 2006, it was bittersweet with the 3DS in 2011, but it would be awful in 2012.

Around the Network

That pic remains me how amazing was Other M and the 2.5/3D gameplay. Whish they make a sequel with Samus alone on a big planet.

@Ryan

Planets? Only if means the return of the Gerudos. Come on Nintendo, make it happen.

News?

A 4Gamer.net article about the Wii U GPU:

"If we're talking about the Radeon HD 4000 family, even though it ranges from low-end cards like the Radeon HD 4350 to the high-end Radeon HD 4890, since there was a rumor from a source outside of AMD that the performance will exceed 1TFLOPs, it most probably will not be a spec-wise middle range class card of the HD4000 family, but possibly a high-end card close to the Radeon HD4800 family"

http://www.4gamer.net/games/095/G009575/20110624034/

It's not official, only a guess.

Here's yet another switch for the Wii U's power by a Darksiders 2 Art Director!

Han Randhawa, the art director behind the forthcoming Darksiders 2 has confessed that the Wii U is a “pretty powerful machine”. Randhawa’s quote slightly contradicts what we heard previously from Marvin Donald who stated that Wii U hardware is on par with the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3. Here’s what Han Randhawa’s had to say about Wii U:

“There is not much I can really talk about right now, but I think that the Wii U is a pretty powerful machine, which obviously means more resources, and means you can do a lot more. So the Wii U team is doing very well, we’ve been working with Nintendo and I think it’s going to be a very exciting version of Darksiders but we want to keep the overall theme relatively consistent.”

http://mynintendonews.com/2012/03/28/darksiders-art-director-says-that-wii-u-is-pretty-powerful/

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

And another! Aliens: Colonial Marines this time!

"The Wii U version has so much more to offer ... no other platform can do what the Wii U can do. If you love [Xbox] 360 games, you are not used to being in a world where you have this new interface. But once you get used to that, you imagine the possibilities; there are some opportunities that are just not possible on any platform that does not have that device.

I don’t want to give spoilers away on some of things we are thinking of or things we have actually implemented already, but a lot of cool opportunities with that device that are going to make a very unique and compelling experience on that platform. We have given a lot of attention. I think it will not be too long [before] Nintendo opens up their kimono a little bit more about that platform and where it is going, we will be there right with them talking about how Aliens is using it." - Randy Pitchford

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=174545

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

In terms of power, the wii U may not be as powerful as the yet to be released PS4 and the next xbox but it sure as hell is gonna compete a whole lot better the wii did against the PS3 and x360. That will do me just fine.