By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Thread!: Pokemon Rubmle U coming to Wii U

Tagged games:

What old franchise should Nintendo revive first on the Wii U?

Star Fox 220 47.31%

F-Zero 110 23.66%

Wave Race 29 6.24%

Top-Down Zelda 55 11.83%

Show me the results. 28 6.02%

Total:442
DanneSandin said:
JEMC said:
DanneSandin said:
So Pachter was right! We'd even buy a cardboard cut out as long as it has "Nintendo" printed on it =D

I lol'ed

At long last! Pachter was right about SOMETHING =D

Just make sure no one tells him. If the regular Pachter is annoying enough, I can't imagine how a Pachter that has been right (once) would be.

**shivers**

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
JEMC said:
DanneSandin said:
JEMC said:
DanneSandin said:
So Pachter was right! We'd even buy a cardboard cut out as long as it has "Nintendo" printed on it =D

I lol'ed

At long last! Pachter was right about SOMETHING =D

Just make sure no one tells him. If the regular Pachter is annoying enough, I can't imagine how a Pachter that has been right (once) would be.

**shivers**

Damn... you're right!

Hush Nintendo fans, hush....

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Wii U’s day-one update will also add Wii functionality

At this point, most of you already know that the Wii U will need a day-one update to have a fully-featured console. It’ll bring along Miiverse support, Nintendo TVii, Wii U Chat, and the eShop. It’s now been confirmed that you’ll need to apply the update in order to access Wii functionality as well.

Without the download, Wii discs won’t be read. You’ll receive a notice saying that an update is required when attempting to play the game.

http://nintendoeverything.com/104374/wii-us-day-one-update-will-also-add-wii-functionality/

Rest Easy, You Can Replace The Wii U GamePad Battery Yourself

That little flap holds the battery

Thank The Maker

Anyone who has owned an Apple product will know that the company doesn't believe in user-serviceable power cells. Apple's reasoning is that by the time your iPod or iPhone's battery stops holding a charge, you'll be considering an replacement, or will have made the upgrade already. If you do insist on getting a new battery, you have to send your device back to Apple and pay a hefty fee.

However, with the Wii U GamePad reportedly having a stamina of around 3-5 hours and Nintendo's admission that after around 500 charges the battery will only hold approximately 70% of its original juice, you might be worrying about how you're going to bring new life to your GamePad in years to come. Mercifully, Nintendo has answered your prayers: the Wii U GamePad has a battery which can be replaced by you, the end user. The only tool you need is a screwdriver.

There's no indication of how much these fresh batteries will cost, but you'll be able to request them directly through Nintendo's own support site. The battery inside the Wii U Pro Controller is also user-serviceable, because Nintendo loves you.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/11/rest_easy_you_can_replace_the_wii_u_gamepad_battery_yourself

BO 2 Wii U box pics

That Wii U blue doesn't fit too well with the rest of the cover...

What you guys think about the color?? I think it works perfect with NSMBU, but for a game like BoP2... I don't know...

Couldn't they have DIFFERENT colors depending on genre or something like that??

Around the Network

I don't know what you think, but having to update to play Wii games is stupid silly.

We know WiiU does it by hardware, not software, so why do they force this?

@Blue logo: Well, it will fit better in some games than in others, just like the white band of the Xbox360 or the black one of the PS3. It's not a major problem.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I wonder if Black Ops II will have completely customizable controls for the WiiU Gamepad and WiiU Pro controller? The Wii Remote has it but Im not sure if the classic controller had it as well on Wii.

new 15 min wii u japanese presentation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU6ahIH41jE&feature=g-all-u

The blue doesn`t seem to work very well with the BO2 cover, but maybe it`s a question of letting it grow on us. :)

N-Europe.com has posted an article with a picture from Nintendo`s eShop on Wii U. It`s not much, but take a look. It also contains information about the Mii Studio and activity log:

The Wii U is a mysterious console yet finally, with just a few weeks to go, images are surfacing that show off some of the various applications on offer. The images are courtesy of Nintendo's Japanese site, so stay tuned as a translation is sure to follow in the next few days.

First in our fresh batch of photo's is the Wii U eShop, which displays a search option, different categories and seemingly some 'spotlight' titles in the middle of the screen. Thankfully it already looks a lot more user friendly and colourful than the Wii Shop Channel.

For the rest, click here: http://www.n-europe.com/news/new-images-surface-of-wii-u-eshop-friend-list-mii-studio-and-more