By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Pokemon Thread! Pokemon X/Y Are Released! - New Poll!

Tagged games:

How Do You Like X/Y So Far?

I really enjoy it! 228 73.79%

It's good. 5 1.62%

Meh. 2 0.65%

Not as good as I thought. 2 0.65%

I really hate it! 1 0.32%

Total:238

Aww, that Gyarados looks adorable! ^_^

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:
Aww, that Gyarados looks adorable! ^_^

Ahem, his name is Bob.

Even more adorbs!

Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition - Follow-up coverage

Following on from our one week of Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition coverage, we're putting the finishing touches to various pages, and beginning to detail the small parts of the game where ever possible. If there's something you wish to know about the game or see as a section, make sure to let us know
Created a page listing the Random Field Events
Edit @ 13:17: Updated the Bushou Leader page with full details on their rank up.

(Serebii.net)

Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition - New WiFi Event Announced

The special Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition Visual Guide has announced confirmation of a new Wi-Fi episode. This episode is set to feature the Bushou Leader: Ranmaru. The guide did not reveal the dates for this event, but it is likely to follow on from the last known WiFi event featuring the Bushou Okuni. We'll provide more details as they come

spurgeonryan said:
You are so stubborn. Where is the good stuff igave you?

I'll upload it! I had troubles with Flash and HTML5.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Well the one is kind of strange. Possible erope release date.

I'll put it up when I get home tomorrow. You can put it up tomorrow if you want to though.

spurgeonryan said:

Alas, I am leaving tomorrow for 4-5 days. So I cannot. But we will see.

Where are you going? Holiday?

Serebii.net has uploaded new pictures and synopsis for the upcoming Pokemon Anime Episode! Make sure check out! I will be updating my section soon.

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - Kyurem Types

Amazon Japan has posted images of covers of two cases coming to Japan featuring Black Kyurem & White Kyurem. These cases confirm that the types retain Kyurem's Dragon/Ice type despite the massive changes. It also confirms the height and weight. Black Kyurem stands at 3.3m and 325kg while White Kyurem stands at 3.6m and 325kg. We'll bring more as it comes
Incidentally, there are unsubstantiated reports that Famitsu is hinting about a new Pokémon being revealed next week. Japan often states new forms to be new Pokémon so this could be the reveal in Smash tomorrow. As the reports are unsubstantiated, they may be wrong
Edit @ 09:57: Pokémon Smash has also announced it will be revealing a lot of Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 information during its episode due to air on April 8th

Details on Amazon Japan show that both Black Kyurem and White Kyurem will be dragon/ice type Pokemon, just like Pokemon Black & White‘s Kyurem. Black Kyurem is apparently 3.3 metres tall and weighs in at 325kg. White Kyurem weighs the same but is roughly 3.6 metres tall.