By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Pokemon Thread! Pokemon X/Y Are Released! - New Poll!

Tagged games:

How Do You Like X/Y So Far?

I really enjoy it! 228 73.79%

It's good. 5 1.62%

Meh. 2 0.65%

Not as good as I thought. 2 0.65%

I really hate it! 1 0.32%

Total:238
spurgeonryan said:
Awesome work! But where is the pokemon themed cake? Take a look at my old locked thread and there will be some pokemon cupcakes in there somewheres.

Thanks! I will check it out. =)

Around the Network

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/03/11/pokemon-types-have-field-advantages-in-pokemon-nobunagas-ambition/

Pokémon Types Have Field Advantages In Pokémon + Nobunaga’s Ambition

This week, The Pokémon Company put a new trailer out for Pokémon + Nobunaga’s Ambition, showing more footage from the game, along with a few details such as how different Pokémon types have different field advantages. For example, it looks like fire types can stand on lava, while water types can go over water. Additionally, we get to see that leaders have special abilities like the Commanding Offers fromAdvance Wars:

Pokémon + Nobunaga’s Ambition will be released on March 17th in Japan.

First look at Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 Box Art's!

The forthcoming Pokemon Black & White 2 for the Nintendo DSi will have a brand new storyline, and will come will all new features according to the latest edition of Japanese publication CoroCoro. Sadly there’s very little details regarding the game, but you’ll be pleased to know that it’s definitely coming to North America and Europe this year

I think that is a very good boxart, but the "2" really doesn't suit it, maybe using different words for Black and White. I also hope Unova is expanded by at least 25%.

Around the Network
Rainbow Yoshi said:
I think that is a very good boxart, but the "2" really doesn't suit it, maybe using different words for Black and White. I also hope Unova is expanded by at least 25%.

Which boxart are you talking about?

NintendoPie said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

The one you posted in this thread prior to the post you just made now.

Rainbow Yoshi said:
NintendoPie said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

That one isn't official. Only the Japanese one is.

NintendoPie said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
NintendoPie said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

That one isn't official. Only the Japanese one is.

Just checked the Japanese ones, they look stunning.

Well, we pretty much know that the boxart will be the same for the western versions, since they only change the title's font and style.

I enjoy both covers, though Pokemon Black 2 is getting my attention more and more (I'm a Zekrom guy through and through )

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"