By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Official PC Game Announcements Thread 2008

All new PC Game Announcements should be posted here.

I'll edit this post to add new announced games here. Message me to let me know to update this if out of date.

Dead Space

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

didn`t say anything

ilovejesus said:
only PC games?

this is posted in the PC sectionof this forums so makes sense.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Dead Space coming to the PC, DLC planned for the game

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=90809

EA has confirmed that Dead Space will appear on PC, and says downloadable content for all three versions is under way.

Speaking exclusively to Eurogamer Germany, executive producer Glen Schofield also revealed the story would not finish there, opening the door to future sequels. Shock.

"I would definitely like to make future Dead Space games," said Schofield, probably through Gordon the Gopher. "I'd love for this to become a well established franchise; we've created a huge and rich back story and universe, so other games could easily be made."

Dead Space is a survival-horror game concentrating on "scaring the heck out of you". You are Isaac Clarke, a spaceship engineer on a routine mining vessel call. But uh-oh those look like space zombies.

Whatever they are, Schofield says unchecked they would be a threat to humanity, and they lurk about the enormous vessel as you try to rescue survivors.

You will see far more than the inside of a ship though, spending some time on a nearby planet and wafting about in Zero-G outside. Gravity will play a big part in the puzzle-solving and boss fights.

Dead Space focuses heavily on story and atmosphere, taking liberal doses from Half-Life 2 for in-engine and non-distracting cut-scenes; and BioShock for its upgradeable equipment and mini skill trees.

will ne one notice?

Around the Network

will ne one notice?

will ne one notice?

will ne one notice?

will ne one notice?

will ne one notice?