By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vgchartz Greatest User Tournament 2011 - Round 22

5p - zarx
4p - Hephaestos
3p - Zucas
2p - Mr. Bubbles
1p - Aldro

Around the Network

5p: Aldro - THE PS3 FANBOY KING ( i kid i kid )

4p: Zucas - Good poster!

3p: Mr. Bubbles - Epic reviews. I would have placed you higher but alas you dont post much anymore...

2p: Zarx - You deserve a higher spot! I blame my bias!

1p: Hephaestos - Doesnt post much...or atleast i dont see his posts...

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Shit forgot to vote last round...in which case ajescent would have gone through! URGH! FFS

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

The people who scored me ones or twos are about to go in my who you would rather have sex with thread. I am looking at you forest-spirit and perhaps Machina. serious unless you ask me not to.

5p - Zucas
4p - Mr. Bubbles
3p - Hephaestos
2p - zarx
1p - Aldro

Around the Network

5p: zarx
4p: MrBubbles
3p: Zucas
2p: Hephaestos
1p: Aldro

it was lost but now is found

5p zarx
4p mr bubbles
3p aldro
2p zucas
1p hephaestos

Above & Beyond

Aw, I thought I got through the first round - maybe next year xP

5p) Hepheastos
4p) MrBubbles
3p)zarx
2p)Zucas
1p)Aldro

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

5p Zucas
4p Hepheastos
3p zarx
2p Aldro
1p MrBubbles

5p - Hephaestos (Awesome Mafia player, amazing taste in games and fellow French speaker)
4p - Aldro (Passionate poster, one day I'll make him realize UC3 is not perfect)
3p - Zucas (Used to post a lot more (quality posts too) and gotta love the Leon avatar)
2p - MrBubbles (Great poster all around but haven't been seeing much of him lately)
4p - zarx (Not all that familiar with him, I think he played Mafia once and his username is worth tons of points in Scrabble)

Signature goes here!