By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 2 new Heavy Rain pictures

http://www.totalvideogames.com/screens/Heavy_Rain_5475_77298_0.htm

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

Around the Network

wicked..looks real

^_^

So... does anyone still know what kind of a game it's going to be? Other than very, very pretty?

WOW. Too bad we still know ziltch about this title.

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

I can't wait for this game. I've been dying to play a kitchen/crying/staring simulator for years.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

Thats very impressive. I wonder how it looks running though.

O_O

amazing

It's just a picture of a pair of eyes. Come on this is pathetic haha. At the risk of making a pun, we want to see more.

Zucas said:
It's just a picture of a pair of eyes. Come on this is pathetic haha. At the risk of making a pun, we want to see more.

Yup. Especially considering Quantic Dream's track record of making ambitious but heavily flawed games. Needless to say, I'm expecting Heavy Rain to be an intriguing niche title, and nothing more.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

I could be wrong, but isn't this the game that had a few teaser videos with characters that looked like Zombies?

"Realistic" skin and eyes are only good if the animation is (amazingly) high quality; with the quantity of animation that is (typically) required for a game, and that even some of the best movie animation has issues, I would wait before I get hyped over a screenshot.