By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If there could be one thing

what would make me buy one is if it was really a 360 in ps3 disguise... or maybe an n64. no but i guess what would really make me buy one would be sonys pr department going silent for all eternity, mgs 4 interests me but thered have to be alot more exclusives that interests me and then the price would have to be cut in half.... oh and backwards compatability... also does it play regular dvds or just blu ray?

Around the Network

ooo, ooo, ooo and also it would have to make me hot coa coa every morning in the winter and freshly squeezed orange juice in the summer...

myths n legends said:
what would make me buy one is if it was really a 360 in ps3 disguise... or maybe an n64. no but i guess what would really make me buy one would be sonys pr department going silent for all eternity, mgs 4 interests me but thered have to be alot more exclusives that interests me and then the price would have to be cut in half.... oh and backwards compatability... also does it play regular dvds or just blu ray?

It plays regular DVD's perfectly, even those that I have made back-ups of from my personal collection and burned.    In fact, it even will up-convert the DVD like those more expensive DVD players so they will look even better on a good HDTV.

And to those that are truly anti Blu-Ray, I understand how you feel.  I really hated it when I upgraded from my old walkman to a CD walkman, and the stupid thing wouldn't play my cassettes any longer.  ;)

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.