By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

what would happen if massa *cough* accidentally hit vettel down the opening bit

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:

Ferrari could be disqualified from the championship (both of them) if there was a clear intent on doing it. Now, if we are talking about first lap madness... all that would be left is Alonso getting to third and somehow he would do it. Because he has to. That's Alonso we are talking about, after all.

haxxiy said:
zuvuyeay said:

Ferrari could be disqualified from the championship (both of them) if there was a clear intent on doing it. Now, if we are talking about first lap madness... all that would be left is Alonso getting to third and somehow he would do it. Because he has to. That's Alonso we are talking about, after all.

i guess webber could run alonso off the road,it would be hilarious they'd be chasing each other around

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:

i guess webber could run alonso off the road,it would be hilarious they'd be chasing each other around

Maybe, but then RBR would incur the same penalty I mentioned for Ferrari. It would be quite hilarious to have them disqualified like that.

zuvuyeay said:

Haha. I am sure that thought has crossed every fans mind.

The ramifications of this happening would be epic.

Raining lightly. Cars on slicks. Anything could happen.

Around the Network
Brasil Zuv Mill Rain Cone Kowen Jonop Hax Bren
1st Vettel Webber Hamilton Alonso Hamilton Hamilton Button Webber
2nd Hamilton Button Button Massa Button Vettel Hamilton Alonso
3rd Button Vettel Hulkenberg Hamilton Vettel Alonso Massa Hamilton
Retiree Perez Alonso Grosjean Di Resta Kobayshi Button Vettel Schumacher
Score              

ok i want to change but don't know what to,so will go with this,i will watch the replay so see you later,i will close it now,if you desperately want to change anything do it in the next 10mins

good to see schumacher with the flag,congrats to schumi

Above & Beyond

Definitely dripping a little bit already, hope it doesn't come pouring.

No, no, no, you filthy Massa! Also wtf happended with Kimi and Vet?!

So it was Senna, filthy dick.

Jezus fucking christ this race, Grosjean off and Webber hit by idiot Sauber. -.-