By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

kowenicki said:
zuvuyeay said:
kowenicki said:
AS its the last race.... predictions allowed up to red lights out?

well 20mins before as i'll watch it on the BBC

ok.  Its a shame we cant somehoe keep our predictions secret until the race starts.  more exciting.  Its all come down to this last race fellas.

well we'd all have to be online,i suppose you can if you want,i can watch the beginning online,

so if you want to then go for it,you'll have to post before the start though

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
I will miss this race... oh god I live here and I can't go to Interlagos because I'm going to the Alan Jackson's show in another city (Americana).

do you live in sao paulo too

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
ethomaz said:
I will miss this race... oh god I live here and I can't go to Interlagos because I'm going to the Alan Jackson's show in another city (Americana).

do you live in sao paulo too

Yeap... west zone... the race happens in the south zone.

Brasil Zuv Mill Rain Cone Kowen Jonop Hax Bren
1st
Webber

Webber
2nd
Vettel

Alonso
3rd
Raikkonen

Hamilton
Retiree
Alonso

Kobayshi
Vettel Schumacher
Score              

vettel or alonso is a good shout for dnf really as they will be under real pressure to not mess up or in alonso case overtake 

so kobayashi lost his place too didn't he to guitterez 

Above & Beyond

kowenicki said:
zuvuyeay said:
kowenicki said:
zuvuyeay said:
kowenicki said:
AS its the last race.... predictions allowed up to red lights out?

well 20mins before as i'll watch it on the BBC

ok.  Its a shame we cant somehoe keep our predictions secret until the race starts.  more exciting.  Its all come down to this last race fellas.

well we'd all have to be online,i suppose you can if you want,i can watch the beginning online,

so if you want to then go for it,you'll have to post before the start though

nah its ok.  I cant be arsed being tactical, I will just go with what i think.

good luck. its between 3 of us I believe?

yes well thinking about it i meant to say jonop needs to post first then you and me to give people a chance to have something different,i'll remind jonop on his wall if he doesn't read this

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:

third world cliche,what you on about ,i just thought sao paulo had a 18m population which would mean some serious crime bosses

So just because a city is big it means you are prone to found some big mafia boss, Godfather style?

haxxiy said:
zuvuyeay said:

third world cliche,what you on about ,i just thought sao paulo had a 18m population which would mean some serious crime bosses

So just because a city is big it means you are prone to found some big mafia boss, Godfather style?

yeah,there is a pyramid in everything,i doubt there is a major city in the world without a crime boss that rules them all,maybe i watch too many movies though

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:

yes well thinking about it i meant to say jonop needs to post first then you and me to give people a chance to have something different,i'll remind jonop on his wall if he doesn't read this

I'll make my prediction about 6-7 PM(GMT) tomorrow.

jonop said:
zuvuyeay said:

I'll make my prediction about 6-7 PM(GMT) tomorrow.

yep,good chap,seems fair as you are leading the way so we can try and bring you down

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
haxxiy said:
zuvuyeay said:

yeah,there is a pyramid in everything,i doubt there is a major city in the world without a crime boss that rules them all,maybe i watch too many movies though

Yeah maybe haha I wouldn't be able to tell for sure anyways. I get your point now: Sao Paulo being the largest city were a GP occurs. But we are straying too much off topic here. Let's go back to the prospects of rain and so on...