By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Kind of hope Webber and Rosberg just start giving big FU's to team orders from now.

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:
that was pretty juicy and i guess why vettel is 3 times WC,webber should knwo this by now and done what he wanted,

a bit angry they didn't let rosberg pass i mean who knows one of the red bulls might crash or something,don't realy understand why they won't let the faster car go,seems stupid but Formula is big money i guess,some drivers do what they are told

Both the red bull drivers were told not to race,  and rev down the engine which clearly webber did and vettle went ahead and took advantage of that against his own team mate and that was not racing it was shame and was evident by andrian neweys reaction to vettles win. 

same goes for Hamilton and Rosberg, Rosberg deserved that place and if his car had speed he would have caught up with redbulls. This race will be one of the most unpopular races I have seen, after Michillens tyre fiasco in Indianapolis. 

P.S. And vettle didnt win 3 wc, by taking unfair advantage. he raced for it.

That awkward moment for Hamilton when he drives into Mclarens pitstop, And Mclaren pit crew are like "go home Hamilton ur drunk"

I've never seen anything like what have happened in Force India's pit today.

taus90 said:
zuvuyeay said:
that was pretty juicy and i guess why vettel is 3 times WC,webber should knwo this by now and done what he wanted,

a bit angry they didn't let rosberg pass i mean who knows one of the red bulls might crash or something,don't realy understand why they won't let the faster car go,seems stupid but Formula is big money i guess,some drivers do what they are told

Both the red bull drivers were told not to race,  and rev down the engine which clearly webber did and vettle went ahead and took advantage of that against his own team mate and that was not racing it was shame and was evident by andrian neweys reaction to vettles win. 

same goes for Hamilton and Rosberg, Rosberg deserved that place and if his car had speed he would have caught up with redbulls. This race will be one of the most unpopular races I have seen, after Michillens tyre fiasco in Indianapolis. 

P.S. And vettle didnt win 3 wc, by taking unfair advantage. he raced for it.

yeah,thats formula 1 more than just drivers,vettel is a great driver which is why he wins ,i was saying vettel is WC because he wants it,like today proved,i thought it was a good race today,rosberg obeyed the team boss which is what he should do

@proc second apology to webber in a row,lol

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
Player2 said:

I've never seen anything like what have happened in Force India's pit today.

complete chaos,it looked like something on the tyre nut

Above & Beyond

@Zuv: Lol :D This way we could see a Turkey repeat between the 2.

Pit's were indeed unusually messed up today.

Mar.24 (GMM) Pressure is mounting on F1 supplier Pirelli to change its tyres.

It is being whispered ever louder in the Sepang paddock that Red Bull, Mercedes and perhaps other teams are pushing hard for the Italian supplier
to amend the heavily-degrading tyres supplied so far in 2013 in Australia and Malaysia.

"There are definitely signs about a change of the compound," Mercedes' Toto Wolff is quoted by SID news agency.

"In all probability, either in Bahrain or maybe after (the new tyres will appear)."

Pirelli's Paul Hembery, however, said the
marque will only look to change tack if the
teams "unanimously" demand it.

"That (unanimity) is definitely not the case," he
insisted. "If we do something, and suddenly two or three cars are no longer competitive but some others are suddenly faster, then we just have a new problem.

"We are analysing the situation," Pirelli is quoted by Germany's Auto Motor und Sport, "but there is still no decision."

And spox.com quotes him adding: "Many teams want to change the situation to their advantage. If we feel we need to change something, we will."

The basis of Mercedes and Red Bull's argument is that, according to their analysis, the tyres wear out faster on the cars that have the most downforce.

That, they claim, is a safety issue.
"(The) fact is that the tyres are not only developing extreme degradation after only a few laps, but big chunks quarry out," Red Bull's Dr Helmut Marko told F1's official website.

"So this looks like there is an issue with the basics of the tyres. Note, the tyres have these problems -- not us."

So rather than rush back to Milton-Keynes to make improvements to the car that will perhaps make it slower, Marko said the priority for Red Bull is
to "sit down with Pirelli".

As for the claim that Lotus is doing so well because its 2010 car - the Renault R30 - is now used by Pirelli as its test mule, Hembery dismissed it
as a "conspiracy theory (that is) not based on fact".

And a Lotus source is quoted by Italy's La Stampa: "If our car was like 2010, we would be in bad shape."

Vettel Vettel Vettel......
Taking advantage of Webber tuned down to engine. Pretty shameful.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BGH2xGrCUAAVnZi.jpg Webber giving Vettel the finger. :D