By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Proclus said:

Wow, pit blunders, Hamilton wanted to pit at McLaren (Worth a brofist!) Pic drove into Vergne I believe in the pits O.o Everyone on Medium's in the top 10 except Web on hards.

webber has a chance now

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:
Proclus said:

Wow, pit blunders, Hamilton wanted to pit at McLaren (Worth a brofist!) Pic drove into Vergne I believe in the pits O.o Everyone on Medium's in the top 10 except Web on hards.

webber has a chance now

Hope so. :D So far he seems to be able to keep the pace with Vettel, Rosberg and Hamilton who are on the softer tyre.

Looks like a RBR and Merc race now.

Disaster for Button :/

great race,especially from the mercs

crazy from mclaren there and others have had terrible pits,will massa get penalised they said maybe

Above & Beyond

Oh? What did Massa do?

Looks like a 4 stopper for the RB's and Merc's.

Around the Network

I really lost the plot 6 laps ago, how did MW loose 4 secs in the pits and why did they put him on hards?!?

i thought they said massa was a late release but i guess not,

brilliant in the room at the end with the tension,not many sports let you in that close,poor old webber,shame rosberg didn't defy brawn like vettel did and i'd have 15 extra points :(

lewis has a better contract than rosberg

Above & Beyond

Newey and Webber don't seem amused with Vettel, want to hear the press conference now.

Too bad for Rosberg for not being allowed to pass, and Button for the retirement.

Got to love Webber: "Vettel will have protection like always", big FU to RBR right on stage.

Epic props to Hamilton for acknowledgling Rosberg.

that was pretty juicy and i guess why vettel is 3 times WC,webber should knwo this by now and done what he wanted,

a bit angry they didn't let rosberg pass i mean who knows one of the red bulls might crash or something,don't realy understand why they won't let the faster car go,seems stupid but Formula is big money i guess,some drivers do what they are told

Above & Beyond