By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Guess the user picture game!

This thread can't die, I totally missed it during the weekend.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
TruckOSaurus said:
This thread can't die, I totally missed it during the weekend.

We were just waiting for someone to bump it. Like you:) Actually not sure where Man bear is, but we are trying to keep it organized an answer the ones that have not been solved on the previous page before any more are added. Any guesses?

Sadly no... but I've got ideas for new ones that I'll wait a bit before I post.

Signature goes here!

trasharmdsister12 said:
spurgeonryan said:
@tads12

Is that train hauling coal? There is a metal band called coal chamber, we have a User called masschamber I believe. Maybe even someone with coal in the name....

Mine are a winch compared to that one people, but so we can move on I will say what they are after Man bear comes back.

Nope. These ones are kind of unfair as they stray from simply sounding like the usernames they're meant to represent. It actually has to do with the content of these pics.

For the Red Dead one, notice that picture is linked to my photobucket account. That means I specifically made that picture at that moment because I couldn't find what I wanted in a Red Dead pic on the internet. Now, what's so unique about that pic? Hint: It rhymes with "retrieve mint"

As for my first one with  phinch1's display picture and TI's face... well that one is sort of unfair so I'll just spill the beans. It's Kantor. The first pic is of a "Can" and T.I. has the letter "I" in it which looks identical to the logical operator "OR". Put them together and you get Can + T + OR ---> Kantor.

Did you really think anyone would've figured that out?

Signature goes here!

spurgeonryan said:

Is the one with the donkey Pyro as Bill?

trasharmdsister12 said:

TruckOSaurus said:

Did you really think anyone would've figured that out?

I was hoping someone would get the "Canti" part and then think to themselves "It sounds like Kantor so I'll just say that." I was also expecting (based on the user who got this far) that they would ask for an explanation as to how that last part ends up being Kantor. I also repeatedly said that that one in particular is unfair. The second (Red Dead) one doesn't sound like the user name at all. It's more the content of the pic. I think once someone figures it out, they'll have a good chuckle at it.

Do you need to have played RDR to get it?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Seriously, I won't catch any sleep tonight unless I figure out that Red Dead picture.

#3 by highwaystar is Kasz216. (Kazoo + no o's + 216)

spurgeonryan said:
I looked up dastardly, and found something about Hanna Barbara cartoons.

I will give one of mine away since he may not be well known. Mendicate bias. Which one is it?

that would be 9#.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

spurgeonryan said:

By the way that is not a frog in the other one.

Is it a toad(slayer72)?

1. Galaki

2. Kantor

3. Kasz216

4. Whitedevil

5. BHR-3

6. postofficebuddy

7. Pyro as Bill

8. Level1Death

9. Mendicate Bias

10. Toadslayer72

11. Dallinor

13.BengaBenga

14. M.U.G.E.N.

15. ? was Toastboy correct ?

still missing:

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Silver-Tiger said:

still missing:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4383152

@ spurgeonryan

Dallinor?