By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game of the Year 2011 - Elimination Game (The Witcher 2 Wins!)

+Skyward Sword
-Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Around the Network

+ Xenoblade
- Deus Ex

+Portal 2
-Sky Gambler: Rise of Glory

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

+ Ico/SotC
- Minecraft

Michael-5 said:
dsage01 said:
This list and thread is really unfair. So many haters with no life come back every three hours just to vote down a game they haven't played but since its on a different console they just love to hate it. A real game of the year thread would be only to vote once for your favourite game and once for the game you dislike. Because its the same people constantly hating the same game 20 times because they have nothing better to do. I expected better from the VGC community. Either a bunch of 13 year old's have taken over this site or just adults acting like kids when it comes to games. Disappointing...

Says the man who killed Halo 4 and Mass Effect 3 on the most anticipated game thread....

It's just a game, if you want to know the read community GOTY wait for the GOTY article on VGC and read "readers choice." That is exactly what you are describing.

LOL I never killed Halo 4. I'm really looking foward to it actually. ME3 I did roadkill is only cause I didn't like ME2 and ME1 at all (Not into RPG's at all). And all the hype and critical aclaim it got just made it much worse for me.  

Around the Network

+ Batman

- Skyward Sword

+ Xenoblade Chronicles

- Batman

+ Batman: Arkham City
- Skyward Sword

+Skyward Sword
-Deus Ex: Human Revolution

+ Portal 2
- Dead Space 2