By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Support Charity; Get Cheap Games! Super Meatboy, Bit.Trip Runner, Cave Story+ included

Ok, it's that time of the year again. A time when indie bundles are plentiful! In the past week I have purchased two bundles with great games! With another one to be released tomorrow! =D

Right now there are two available. 

www.indiegala.com

You get your chance to decide how your money is split between Childsplay, Save the children, indiegala, or the developers. If you donate any money you get: 

Zombie Shooter 2 is a unique blend of Action and RPG! Choose a character to the liking, get experience to develop skills, earn money and spend it at weapons, medications and useful devices. All of this will be used against thousands of zombies!

inMomentum takes a brave approach to platform gaming! is all about creativity and freedom of movement! To succeed, players need to manage movement to progress through the games many levels, find secret items, and complete a variety of gameplay challenges!

Hacker Evolution: Duality is the hacking simulation game! You have to hack into computers using various tools, from a basic firewall cracker, to sophisticated voice print authentication systems. Steal money to finance your objectives, buy hardware upgrades or bribe off other hackers that are present in the game!

Saira teleported herself to Mars, but when she reached the planet all other humans in the galaxy had mysteriously disappeared. Now, how does something like that happen? Saira is a two dimensional puzzle platformer that will conquer your heart!

Your Doodles Are Bugged! is a game with a unique art style and unique game play. In each level you play through a new doodle to rescue the bugs that have been hexed into it.

If you guys beat the average of $1.61 you get these two games too!

Zombie Shooter 1 Where is the line between life and death? How far can human science go trying to understand this? Take part in the great battle to rescue humanity and find out what's happening!

Hacker Evolution: Untold Where you play the role of Brian Spencer, a young computer programmer that has to prevent computers from becoming the next dominant specie!

Now this average is really low so lets raise it :)
-
The other one out that is quite popular is the Humble Bundle 
-
-
The great thing about these game are they all completely DRM free so you can put them on as many computers as you want. You also get to decide where your money goes to between Childs play, The Red Cross, the developers, or humblebundle itself(to help with bandwidth.)
-
Now you get some good games with this one :) 
Super Meatboy,Jamestown, Bit.trip runner, Shank, and Nightsky HD. And if you beat the average of $.84 you also get Cave Story +, and Gratuitous Space Battles. 
-
I'll add the third bundle as it becomes available 
-
More and more keep popping up! 
-
This time it's the Indie Royal Bundle!
http://www.indieroyale.com/
The games available with this bundle include
-
The Blackwell Trilogy: Remastered
Eets
Dino D-Day
The Oil Blue
This bundle goes to support some charity... I truly have no idea 

Around the Network
pezus said:

Bloody hell the Humble Bundle is amazing this time around!

The bundle that releases tomorrow comes with an Oddworld game :) 

by any chance can you get these games for the psn? i doubt my current laptop will be able to run many of these :(

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
by any chance can you get these games for the psn? i doubt my current laptop will be able to run many of these :(

Nope, sorry. PC only. 

You can donate to charity and gift the codes to someone else for Christmas, Hanukkah, or something 

Deal. Pay whatever you want is nice but I wanted Cave Story so I payed a whooping $6.
I know I'm cheap but that's about what I had left after my christmas shopping...

Around the Network

Didn't notice the gala bundle at first. Bought that as well.

forest-spirit said:
Didn't notice the gala bundle at first. Bought that as well. <3 low dollar.

Come back tomorrow for the littlebigbunch... it's British... but you just have to say to yourself, it's for charity =/ 

TadpoleJackson said:
forest-spirit said:

Come back tomorrow for the littlebigbunch... it's British... but just have to say to yourself, it's for charity =/ 

There's more!? I've already bought 12 games! I only have about 20p left now though.

forest-spirit said:
TadpoleJackson said:
forest-spirit said:

Come back tomorrow for the littlebigbunch... it's British... but just have to say to yourself, it's for charity =/ 

There's more!? I've already bought 12 games! I only have about 20p left now though.

There any sperm or blood banks nearby? :-p

TadpoleJackson said:
forest-spirit said:
TadpoleJackson said:
forest-spirit said:

There any sperm or blood banks nearby? :-p

Is it only available tomorrow?