By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So what are ye all getting for Christmas??

Hi guys, just a thread to see what are ye all getting for christmas? Even if you are not getting anything gaming related let's hear what ye are getting! Should be fun to see everyones replies!

I suppose I should start with my list: I need a new phone so I am getting the samsung galaxy s 2, skyrim (of course) and a surprise from my girlfriend!!

Let's see your lists now!!

Around the Network

3DS + Mario Kart 7 + Super Mario 3D Land

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
3DS + Mario Kart 7 + Super Mario 3D Land

You are going to have a fun christmas! 

I don't know everything yet, but I'm planning on getting myself a PSVita and I guess I'll get a 3DS with Mario Kart 7. A part from that, I think i'll be getting a macbook pro. So looking forward to it.

Jansky8 said:
I don't know everything yet, but I'm planning on getting myself a PSVita and I guess I'll get a 3DS with Mario Kart 7. A part from that, I think i'll be getting a macbook pro. So looking forward to it.

Wow you have VERY generous parents ;)

Around the Network
maverick40 said:
Jansky8 said:

Wow you have VERY generous parents ;)

Yeah I do, but I had to stipulate that the mac is for graduation as well as pursuing my studies, and the Vita is from myself, and the 3ds from my brother & sis I think.

If I have been a REALLY good boy... 3DS.

Skyrim,Mobile and then after christmas I will probably pick up some Bargains. Really sad that Psvita is not releasing this year :(

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

kivi95 said:

Skyrim,Mobile and then after christmas I will probably pick up some Bargains. Really sad that Psvita is not releasing this year :(

yeah i know exactly what you mean, my gf was getting me a vita for xmas until it got delayed......typical!

I'm gonna get myself this baby here:

Or at least the preorder. Originally I planned to import the 3G version, but I think I'll wait for the European release before I get a Vita that isn't compatible with the networks in Germany.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.