By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Final week of Holiday Console Hardware Deals

Added Best Buy deals for next week

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

Around the Network

Added this weeks Toys R Us, Kmart and Costco deals and corrected Target

Added Amazon 360 MW3 Bundle $75 gift card deal

Added Amazon $50 gift card with $199 4GB 360

Added additional 360 bundles at Best Buy. Basically any 360 with a harddrive and without Kinect gets a $75 gift card.

Around the Network

Hasting's is a books, movies, games, music rental/purchase superstore popular here in Texas. A lot of locations have a trendy little coffee shop in the store where patrons can sit and drink overpriced beverages while reading or whatever. They get a lot of business. They also sell a lot of stuff through Amazon.

WII Code: 1732 3363 1704 6441

mitlar37 said:

Hasting's is a books, movies, games, music rental/purchase superstore popular here in Texas. A lot of locations have a trendy little coffee shop in the store where patrons can sit and drink overpriced beverages while reading or whatever. They get a lot of business. They also sell a lot of stuff through Amazon.

I have heard of them. Why did you bring them up? Do you have some information on a special deal going on or about to take place?

thx1139 said:
mitlar37 said:

I have heard of them. Why did you bring them up? Do you have some information on a special deal going on or about to take place?

You listed some deals in your OP for them and said you didn't know about them. Just trying to help out :)

WII Code: 1732 3363 1704 6441

mitlar37 said:
thx1139 said:
mitlar37 said:

You listed some deals in your OP for them and said you didn't know about them. Just trying to help out :)

Ahh, Thanks.  I did become aware of Hastings when I visited family in Arkansas.

New Amazon deals on 360s with Kinect.

$50 gift card with 320GB PS3 and Harry Potter PS3.

Assume today only.