By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What has been the most expensive present you've given to a girlfriend?

Me, a 300$ watch to an ex girlfriend about 2 years ago, man I was so stupid...

Around the Network

myself........im not cheap

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

a necklace in the shape of an heart with my name on it..believe it was 70 euros or something..

stupid me..

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

A black pearl white gold ring..don't wanna say how much. Lucky for me I'm married to her now.

Neos said:
a necklace in the shape of an heart with my name on it..believe it was 70 euros or something..

stupid me..

I wouldn't call that stupid. If she breaks up with you it's worthless.  Well not worthless but, it's not like she can wear it again... unless you have a real common name and the next guy she dates has the same name.

Though a custom made dress that was about $150 or so after shipping for me.

Around the Network

there should be a limit of what you should spend on presents for your gf like 100$ a year hahahahaha

A 200 Dollar necklace plus some choclate to christmas.

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

150$ Promise ring. Aka 150$ broken promise

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Kasz216 said:
Neos said:

stupid me..

I wouldn't call that stupid. If she breaks up with you it's worthless. Well not worthless but, it's not like she can wear it again... unless you have a real common name and the next guy she dates has the same name.

Though a custom made dress that was about $150 or so after shipping for me.

i got a common name so..yea =P

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

1100 on a diamond bracelet.