By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

From the Dead Thread:

hatmoza:
"Glad to see that Linkz enjoys to continue to hate on my awesome insight.
"Hate gives me ego, because ya know what they say, when people hate on your success, you know you're doing it right."

Oh sure, I was on your radar, but if you throw enough shit at the wall some of it's gonna stick. You were a lunatic, hat, and the only reason we didn't kill you is because we were steering clear of the train wreck.

prof:
The people lynching me say I'm anti-town, the mafia and nonlynchers say I'm town.

Well, it would have been more accurate for me to say "flipped not-mafia", as in "therefore they can't be scumbuddies". But yeah, I agree it smells like certain people were trying to make themselves feel better about lynching you.

On the other hand, prof, I don't think my vote on you would have been any different had I been town. Doesn't it bother you that your strategy was to tell lies as fast as you could get them out of your mouth? Do you seriously think that would have HELPED the town? In your first few games all you ever did was tie the town in knots and I don't think nipping you in the bud this time did them any harm at all.

I didn't know all that at the time, of course, but I smelled bullshit all right, and called you on it.

I feel a little bad saying all that after you complimented me so nicely, but I really would rather not have you do it again next round so this is my counterargument. Couldn't you have just tried to draw the mafia's attention or something?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Baalzamon said:
GOD DAMMIT. I blocked FF last night.

Ouch.  Still, you'd have had to win the 50/50 we don't block you AND the 50/50 you block the right one of us. 

Or actually ... in a roleblocker fight, who would win?  Interesting question...

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Well, it was better odds for me to try to hit the killer (50%) than to attempt to doctor the townie that gets killed (33.3%), so I figured I would just randomly pick one of you.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

I am still thoroughly pissed at why every single game, people get all super suspicious on hatmoza for acting scummy, when he acts the same god damned way in every single game.

For crying out loud guys, stop voting the guy out for acting scummy. He is a damned near genius and an extreme benefit towards the town in this game.

Also, what sick minds we have for thinking when Hatmoza said he is what every girl grows up dreaming of being equating to a prostitute...wtf, it meant a princess, LOL

Around the Network

Kings get bored too. Kings got to give the peasants an opening to win every now and then to keep it fun.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Final-Fan said:
From the Dead Thread:

hatmoza:
"Glad to see that Linkz enjoys to continue to hate on my awesome insight.
"Hate gives me ego, because ya know what they say, when people hate on your success, you know you're doing it right."

Oh sure, I was on your radar, but if you throw enough shit at the wall some of it's gonna stick. You were a lunatic, hat, and the only reason we didn't kill you is because we were steering clear of the train wreck.

You forget that you're the only person I never changed my mind on for being scum. All it took was a little participation from ToS, Vett, and St for me to get my readings set, and more importantly, find who your partner was. So in other words, the shit on the wall was me trying to decide who it was, Wonk or Radish. And since the game was so easy for the likes of me, I wanted to toy and humiliate you before lynching you. Alas, my pride was the only reason you survived.

LoL you played absolutely horribly as scum.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Baalzamon said:
I am still thoroughly pissed at why every single game, people get all super suspicious on hatmoza for acting scummy, when he acts the same god damned way in every single game.

For crying out loud guys, stop voting the guy out for acting scummy. He is a damned near genius and an extreme benefit towards the town in this game.

A very very arrogant genius

theprof00 said:
You guys played well, FF, you really found a groove where you played to your town tendancies. In the dead thread, I was sure that Hat was pressuring you to vote. Turns out, he was just enabling you to vote without drawing too much attention.

Overall, you guys got really lucky, but also played really well, which explains how you made it with not one death. :D

Not really. He played very poorly and he did not fool me one bit. Amateur eyes see it as good play, but professionals saw right through his weak playstyle. Styles that I would compare with early-game VGC mafia scum.

hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:
You guys played well, FF, you really found a groove where you played to your town tendancies. In the dead thread, I was sure that Hat was pressuring you to vote. Turns out, he was just enabling you to vote without drawing too much attention.

Overall, you guys got really lucky, but also played really well, which explains how you made it with not one death. :D

Not really. He played very poorly and he did not fool me one bit. Amateur eyes see it as good play, but professionals saw right through his weak playstyle. Styles that I would compare with early-game VGC mafia scum.

we played well enough that we both lived to the end. We played well enough that only one of us ever had a vote on us. I didn't play great with my participation but I say we did well in our use of our abilities and our choices for night kills.