By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I am here but will be holding off voting until FF has his say.
I wouldn't want to put a vote on someone and have scum just hammer.

Around the Network

I'm the pro-town Vote Thief, but it was only a oneshot. I get to use the vote tomorrow.

I picked Baalzamon to block because he and hatmoza were so buddy-buddy I thought there was a good chance they were scum and their unified vote now only counts once today.

I really don't like the way hatmoza is getting more and more crazy as the game goes on and I'm voting for him, the scummy scum. Parroting indeed!

Vote hatmoza.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Vote: hatmoza

Vote: hatmoza

Final Day Three Votals:
[3] hatmoza: radishhead, Final-Fan, Wonktonodi
[1] radishhead: hatmoza
[1] Final-Fan: TruckOSaurus

By player:
hatmoza: radishhead
radishhead: hatmoza
TruckOSaurus: Final-Fan
Final-Fan: hatmoza
Wonktonodi: hatmoza

Around the Network

hmm. It seems my arrogance has completed blind-sighted me. I did not realize I was the edge of getting hammered.

The quick lynch confirms F-F and Wonk are indeed the scum faction. With the night kill, F-F and Wonk won this.

Unless a doctor shuns them from their kill that is. Hats off. And forever curse you Radish for once again giving me a reason to hate you from the bottom of my heart.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Flavor when I'm not in desperate need of sleep.

hatmoza was lynched. He was ?????

* Night 3 Start *

If night actions are in early enough, I'll start day sooner than the ~24 hours.(as I have been anyway)

Nothing to see here

Deleted

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

You have to be fucking kidding me. Does anybody actually know how to play this game?

/endrant

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.