By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Heading to bed; just so you guys don't think that I'm ignoring you all

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Hopefully my quotals will be support to my theory that F-F and Radish are indeed scum in the same faction. However, on the flip side, depending on the ammount of communication shared between Wonk and Trucks, I might reset my thought process and force myself to accept to the possibilty that I am wrong and mafia are Wonk and Trucks. That's why I need you opinion baalz. You need to be my buffer. Either support my case or show me that I'm wrong.

Also baalz, did the spoon bend?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

radishhead said:
Vote: Hatmosa

You've been eager to get rid of me during day 2 as well as now - I'm certain that you're mafia because a town wouldn't be so convinced that I'm a safe lynch candidate (Hat knows that I'm a town-aligned role).

For the record, I have some level of insight too, but I'm not revealing/using it to help my cause.

How can you vote me from default? I know that I'm town-aligned, so there must be a mistake in your calculation. Either you are mafia, or you're missing something important.

I'm still not gonna change my vote. Although I'm starting to find it rather interesting the relationship Wonk and Truck had throughout the game. However, that doesn't change the fact that I want either you or F-F lynched by tonight. And I'll be damned if I allow the town to fuck up again today.

You snaked your way outta of my hands one too many times, and I'm Italking about that one time. You struggle to understand that you are making every begginer scum mistake in the book. All the reasons I stated in twilight, plus the revenge vote you just placed on me. If anything, it's  a sign you are finally adjusting to mafia play styles. Unfortunately though, you are going to get lynched because of that improvement.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

As I like to call it, sweet sweet defensiveness.

Radish, roll over you piece of shit scum.

Judging from the OP, the scum consist of at least two players. They can kill every night while another member can paralyze every 2 nights. If we don't nail the crippler by night four, game over for us town, unless the effect of paralysis wears off? baalz or Linkz -can you clarify that?

Suggest a third faction at your own risk. I don't believe for one second there is yet another faction. I'm not here to fluff up the day. I will lynch scum by tonight. Side-track the discussion and I will cut you by the knees ...

Around the Network

Vote: Final-Fan

You have only one chance of clearing your name: claiming the right role. There's only one role that will do... anything else and my vote is glued on you.

Signature goes here!

Explain Trucks ...

And convince me why I souldn't unvote Radish and lead a crusade on your ass like I initially planned 2 seconds ago. Convince me why this is not an elaborate plan to bank on a mislynch and a night kill to lock in a scum victory. Choose your words carefully persian because I hope it's not for the reason I'm thinking it is, I reason I can quickly challenge.

hatmoza said:

Explain Trucks ...

And convince me why I souldn't unvote Radish and lead a crusade on your ass like I initially planned 2 seconds ago. Convince me why this is not an elaborate plan to bank on a mislynch and a night kill to lock in a scum victory. Choose your words carefully persian because I hope it's not for the reason I'm thinking it is, I reason I can quickly challenge.

You're no fun. You don't even want to venture a guess? Fine then.

I'm a Detective (not a cop). I scan someone and get three roles. One of them is the player's role and the two others roles from other players. I don't know which one is which. Following your hunch, I scanned Final-Fan and got lucky. I got back two scum roles and one town role so unless Final-Fan claims that one particular role, he's scummy scum scum.

Happy?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
hatmoza said:

Explain Trucks ...

You're no fun. You don't even want to venture a guess? Fine then.

I'm a Detective (not a cop). I scan someone and get three roles. One of them is the player's role and the two others roles from other players. I don't know which one is which. Following your hunch, I scanned Final-Fan and got lucky. I got back two scum roles and one town role so unless Final-Fan claims that one particular role, he's scummy scum scum.

Happy?

No. What was the third role.

Grr, if you're trying to feed my conviction of F-F being scum, you are doing an excellent job.