By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

The day I get lynched for not doing something suspicious, which in turn makes everyone suspicious, is a sad day for VGC Mafia

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Day ends in 6 hours, 42 minutes.
With 8 players, a majority requires 5 votes.

Votals:
[2] radishhead: hatmoza, Baalzamon
[1] Vetteman94: Silver-Tiger

By player:
Silver-Tiger: Vetteman94
hatmoza: radishhead
Baalzamon: radishhead

With the little time I had, I reread Day One and it reminded me that Silver-Tiger was the only one to support prof's insane suggestion about a cop scan with some cop sanity bullshit. Adding to that his early Day Two business with Vetteman, it's enough for me to vote.

Vote: Silver-Tiger

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Wonktonodi said:

TOS and ff are there but haven't made many waves and are a bit suspicious for playing it safe.

I suggest you read day one.

I did Mr safety pants although you pumped youself up as being bold for going after prof, you went after him after he claimed to scan guilty. Thus playing it safe.  Many waves you could try and argue and I suppose that would make more waves in the process but right now you are much lower priority for me.

Since I am more suspicious of ST for focusing so much on vette's vote from yesterday than I am of vette's vote. He will be getting my vote. ST seems to keep ignoring that vette would have put him at L1 when he made his vote so that most of his arguments don't stand. (vette's vote couldn't end discussion until there was another vote unless you claim vette knew prof was hated on day 1)

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Wonktonodi said:

TOS and ff are there but haven't made many waves and are a bit suspicious for playing it safe.

I suggest you read day one.

I did Mr safety pants although you pumped youself up as being bold for going after prof, you went after him after he claimed to scan guilty. Thus playing it safe.  Many waves you could try and argue and I suppose that would make more waves in the process but right now you are much lower priority for me.

Think for yourself, don't let prof poison your thoughts, he was anti-town after all.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
With the little time I had, I reread Day One and it reminded me that Silver-Tiger was the only one to support prof's insane suggestion about a cop scan with some cop sanity bullshit. Adding to that his early Day Two business with Vetteman, it's enough for me to vote.

What is this shit? I never supported prof's idea, I merelyinterpreted what prof could hint at. If you read day one again, you will prof actually dismissed my idea.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

I am busy but will not allow this to end in a tie. Will review ST vs. radish and vote accordingly later.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Wonktonodi said:

Since I am more suspicious of ST for focusing so much on vette's vote from yesterday than I am of vette's vote. He will be getting my vote. ST seems to keep ignoring that vette would have put him at L1 when he made his vote so that most of his arguments don't stand. (vette's vote couldn't end discussion until there was another vote unless you claim vette knew prof was hated on day 1)

I don't ignore it, I even apologized for missing it.

And there's no way neither me or Vetteman knew about prof's hated flavour, Survivor is a third-party role, neither the town nor the scum have any connection to them, thus neither can know it but himself. (Unless there's a role that finds out the flavour, but on day one nobody could have used the power)

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

Final-Fan said:
I am busy but will not allow this to end in a tie. Will review ST vs. radish and vote accordingly later.

So you're saying you only consider voting for either me or radish? You can't be serious.