By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Linkzmax said:

Flavor when I get the chance.

Heph has died. He was Lotus, Town Dancer.

no flavor after 2 days... i feel like the guy whose funeral is attended only by the priest and the gave diggers ^^

/zombie

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

Flavor is up and OP updated finally.

Day ends in 22 hours, 38 minutes.
With 8 players, a majority requires 5 votes.

Votals:
[1] Vetteman94: Silver-Tiger
[1] radishhead: hatmoza

By player:
Silver-Tiger: Vetteman94
hatmoza: radishhead

Hephaestos said:
Linkzmax said:

Flavor when I get the chance.

Heph has died. He was Lotus, Town Dancer.

no flavor after 2 days... i feel like the guy whose funeral is attended only by the priest and the gave diggers ^^

/zombie

Uh, I just looked and there's flavor there now.  So ... ? 

Also the votes stand at 1 for Vette and 1 for radish. 

Rules reminder:  Nonvotes do nothing and plurality wins at deadline, with a mere 2-hour extension in case of ties.  So everybody be sure to be here between 22-24 hours from now if possible.  Don't vote mindlessly because nonvotes do NOT count as "No Lynch" votes; however, an unbroken tie WILL have that result. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Dat ninja

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Ok, finally back at school.

There really isn't anybody I'm even close to as suspicious of as Radish. My thoughts about this were shown before, and his (albeit well thought out) response really didn't change much in my mind.

Vote: Radish

Also, Hatmoza, I'm going to let you know this right now. You are probably going to hate me and wonder what the fuck is going through my head after tonight. Please just bear with me. There is perfectly good reason for what I'm doing, and it is likely in the towns best interest.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

Why am I suspicious? I can help you to change your minds- I just thought that I was playing better than usual this round

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
Why am I suspicious? I can help you to change your minds- I just thought that I was playing better than usual this round

Basically Baal said he is standing by his post http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4264499

You responded to it already, but he apparently is unmoved by your justifications.  I am not sure yet, myself, but I'm certainly not inclined to defend you. 

So we have silver tiger and vette going at it a bit but who mostly show up to ague with one another

we have hat and baal both after radish and all super buddy buddy it's nauseating

TOS and ff are there but haven't made many waves and are a bit suspicious for playing it safe.

although baal and hat are my most suspicious, because of what I already suspect they should be heald off pending an investigation.

Either ST or vette would be my top picks for a lynch today with a leaning towards ST and I would rather it be them over radish in part from my lack of trusting the pair voting for him. but also for there lack of talking about much other than themselves and of that mostly vette's vote yesterday.

Weekends shouldn't count as game time (or least Saturday-Sunday should only count for one day). There's practically no way to have a discussion on weekends.

/rant

I'm not going to vote just now as I feel somewhat disconnected from the game after a busy weekend but I will manage to make up my mind before the end of the day.

Signature goes here!

Wonktonodi said:

TOS and ff are there but haven't made many waves and are a bit suspicious for playing it safe.

I suggest you read day one.

Signature goes here!