By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Everyone's aware that survivor is a solo faction, right? ...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
At first, I also thought hat was hinting at being a prostitute (especially when he said Heph wasn't worthy of his love) but since two roleblockers don't make sense in a game of 10 and since Heph couldn't have targetted me if hat had blocked him, I decided to rule it out.

Considering the theme of the game, the sibling theory is highly probable.

Siblings? haha ...

I must say I'm quite pleased I haven't gotten a reaction out of ST, Vett, and F-F. One would think my lovey wovey relationship with baalz would provoke a response. Unless the scum lay within ST, Vette, and F-F ... yep that's the only explanation. Plain and trivial. This is going to be the easiest game yet.

HoCS

Final-Fan

SilverTiger

Vetteman

Hands of Certain Suspicion. I'm pretty sure at least two scum are in that list above.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
TruckOSaurus said:
At first, I also thought hat was hinting at being a prostitute (especially when he said Heph wasn't worthy of his love) but since two roleblockers don't make sense in a game of 10 and since Heph couldn't have targetted me if hat had blocked him, I decided to rule it out.

Siblings? haha ...

I must say I'm quite pleased I haven't gotten a reaction out of ST, Vett, and F-F. One would think my lovey wovey relationship with baalz would provoke a response. Unless the scum lay within ST, Vette, and F-F ... yep that's the only explanation. Plain and trivial. This is going to be the easiest game yet.

HoCS

Final-Fan

SilverTiger

Vetteman

Hands of Certain Suspicion. I'm pretty sure at least two scum are in that list above.

I agree on Vetteman. I don't have a read on Final-Fan, particularly because he posts so less, which makes him suspicious. I'm not on the point to think that he's necessarily mafia, though.

Oh and don't worry, I have my thoughts on you and Baalz. I'm simply not sharing them yet.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Silver-Tiger said:
Vetteman94 said:
Wonktonodi said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Silver-Tiger said:

I find this post rather interesting.

Not only did you jump on the bandwagon pretty fast, but you also lynched him without hesitation. Your reasoning is lousy at best and just repeats point other players already did.

We still had more than 24 hours to go, so there was no reason to rush things, and prof is a very active player. Normally we let people defend themselves or at least say their last words when their're at L-1. You let him no chance, because you know that prof is a very experienced player, that he's a very dangerous player.

Vote: Vetteman94

You're missing a key fact here, prof was at 4 votes when Vetteman94 voted and nobody knew he was a hated townie (requires one less vote to lynch) so Vetteman didn't know he was hammering prof.

Or maybe you do know that and you're just trying to cast suspicion on him intentionally.

HoS: Silver-Tiger

St was off in the sence that vette wouldn't have know he was going to be lynched. Although Hepg had asked not too long before (I miss the old time stamps :(  that he might have put prof at L1 in adition to the way vette worded the post which you convieniently left out.

Vette wanted him dead.

I posted after the votals had come out and showed that prof was at L-2.  How I worded the post as how I felt about the situation.  In the very previous game the same style gambit was played by another person,  and all it did was hurt the town and was the focus of discussion for almost 2 full days.   Ending it quickly was the only way to put the town in the best situation.

Ending discussion is NEVER the best situation. How do you come to that conclusion? The proof that what you said is BS is the very death of prof00.

If we actually used the time we had left to discuss prof's situation, we might have come to the conclusion that he wasn't anti-town. I will not lie here: prof fucked up and made himself a lynch target, and I would likely voted him myself. Maybe we would habe still lynched him, who knows, but to cut off discussion is never a good thing. The discussion is made because points are being brought up that might proof a persons guilt or innocence. The more we discuss about it, the clearer the point gets until we realise it's a good lead or moot point. In any case, it's always good we do this, for 2 reasons: 1.) We understand if the point is worth looking into or not, 2.) the discussion itself reveals people's mind and/or opinions, which again leads to points. That's what this whole game is about!

The fact that you deny discussion on something undermines my suspicion.

Ending discussion that is leading to nowhere is a good idea.   

the prof was an Anti-Town 3rd Party role.  He claimed that he would come up guilty if scanned, so cop investigation was worthless.  Then he was trying to get us to waste that cop investigation on him.   For no purpose other than his own.  He was lynched, we benefited.  

Now you sit there and go on and on about how discussion is great, which I agree if the discussion has direction then it is.  But you only post 2 or 3 posts on the subject,  so where was all this great discussion to be had, no where.  That discussion was a dead end.  

The fact that you want discussion to happen but not be a large part of it make me suspicious.  Almost like you are trying to hard to look town.

hatmoza said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Siblings? haha ...

HoCS

Final-Fan

SilverTiger

Vetteman

You left Radish out of your list as well, as he also makes no mention of it either,  he contemplates what your role could be but thats it.  Is there a reason you fail to mention him despite finding him suspicious early in the day?    

I have no good read on Final-Fan,

Silver-Tiger I agree with,  He is spending more time deailing with a dead discussion on day 1 than moving forward,  like he is trying to distract the town into looking for somthing that isnt there.  

And I completely disagree with your third person,  he is innocent, just doesnt care about a possible link between you and Baalz and doesnt find it to be worthy of follow up.  Plus you seem to be making it a bigger deal than it is.

Around the Network

I thought the Friendly Neighbor theory was very plausible. I don't know why you two would advertise it like that, though. The sibling theory even more so, it's just begging for mafia to get a two for one.

Honestly I just found the whole thing pretty bizarre, but unlike Wonk I don't think it's likely a scum plot. Too risky. Hat might do it for the lulz but I don't see Baal doing it, especially when failure would get TWO mafia killed.

I didn't see the need to belabor that subject since it seemed to me all too likely to be the kind of distraction that Linkz was last game.

And hatmoza, I hope you aren't serious in your too-certain conclusion.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
I thought the Friendly Neighbor theory was very plausible. I don't know why you two would advertise it like that, though. The sibling theory even more so, it's just begging for mafia to get a two for one.

Honestly I just found the whole thing pretty bizarre, but unlike Wonk I don't think it's likely a scum plot. Too risky. Hat might do it for the lulz but I don't see Baal doing it, especially when failure would get TWO mafia killed.

I didn't see the need to belabor that subject since it seemed to me all too likely to be the kind of distraction that Linkz was last game.

And hatmoza, I hope you aren't serious in your too-certain conclusion.

Advertising? I can see how some may view it like that. Let it be known though that I want the scums' full attention tonight. My methods are restricted by my role so I have to improvise. Linkz tamed this beast, at least I'm pretty though. And yes, I get so much lulz out of it.

I don't like sidetracking either but at this point, in a game that linkz hasn't offered any flavor for the town to gossip over, any discussion is welcome.

F-F I basically called everyone in the game scum in the last 48 hours, do you think I'm being serious?

I only really suspect you out of the 3 I named. Mostly anyway.

Ok, since the day isn't going anywhere, let's apply some pressure on our -arguably- top suspect.

Vote Radish

I don't know if I will call it just pressure because I really intend to have him lynched.

Votes in Bold pwease.

Day ends in a little less than 24 hours

Linkzmax said:
Votes in Bold pwease.

Day ends in a little less than 24 hours

yeah well ... Why don't you update the OP dad! Gawd your so old and you embarrass me! You treat me like a little girl!