By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mari, Master Chief and Kratos finally united... in their own... "Movie"

Well it should be MariO, sorry ^^ 

So really sorry if this was already posted, can't find a search function and last time I saw it, it wasn't working... So bash me if this is old, I'm sorry :)

http://www.greenpeace.org/international/clashoftheconsoles/

So this left me with some questions:

1. Who was the Animator/Modeller? Jeez, maybe he should have worked on that for more then 2 days, it just looks...

2. Is Greenpeace really that dumb? Sorry, but first the narrator said "It's bad, if it's thrown away..." And Kratos immediately throw it on the ground...

3. Will this "green console" have it's own wind turbine or do you have to sit on a bike-thing and produce the energy for it by yourself. Now this would be fun in a FPS and in teamspeak then.

Well after all I just laughed and again it showed me that care for the environment is important, but Greenpeace is not. Sorry no offence, I used to be a member myself many years ago, but I feel like this whole organisation became just a joke and less.

Well just have fun watching it and again sorry if it's old, maybe someone didn't know it yet ;)

“And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five? A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head.” -Terry Pratchett

www.lost-acres.de

Around the Network

Terribly old.

"Im here to battle im the freakin god of war!!"

lol

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Uhm yeah it was already posted ...