By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - GH3 Wii Replacement Disk Registration Now Available

GH3 Wii Replacement Discs Registration Online

Activision addresses concerns with a Help topic and a phone number.
By Steve Watts, 01/03/2008
Those following the sordid tale of the bitter blood feud between Activision and Harmonix have also probably caught wind of the other controversy surrounding Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock: the Wii version's monaural sound. Activision promised replacement discs to come in early 2008, and now that's one step closer to a reality.

The company's customer service section now has a question and answer about the missing mono sound. It offers a phone number to pre-register for the replacement discs at (866) 780-8286 between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. EST from Monday to Friday. Calling will ensure that the company will notify customers once the replacement discs are available. The site also offers an option to be e-mailed when the answer to that question is updated, which it no doubt will be once the new discs have come off the production line.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3165224

Those people that think they're perfect give a bad reputation to us who are... 

"With the DS, it's fair to say that Nintendo stepped out of the technical race and went for a feature differentiation with the touch screen, but I fear that it won't have a lasting impact beyond that of a gimmick - so the long-lasting appeal of the platform is at peril as a direct result of that." - Phil Harrison, Sony

Around the Network

I still want to know if they're going to use this opportunity to put the battle songs in the game as playable outside of battle mode.

"The company's customer service section now has a question and answer about the missing mono sound"

i thought it wasn't in stereo? what the hell am i in need of mono sound

I honestly don't hear that much of a difference... So i'm not going to bother...

THE NETHERLANDS