By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Business discussion whats better?

What the heck happened? There are three of the same thread but I only hit submit once. I am so sorry mod's if you could please take down the two non-poll threads it would be appretiated. I think there must be something wrong with my computers internet or something last week I hit submit and two threads were created as well!

The real thread is here!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Around the Network

What the heck happened? There are three of the same thread but I only hit submit once. I am so sorry mod's if you could please take down the two non-poll threads it would be appretiated. I think there must be something wrong with my computers internet or something last week I hit submit and two threads were created as well!

The real thread is here!

-JC7

spurgeonryan said:
You did the same with the post as you did with the threads. If you are not sure about a thread, just open up another tab and check vgchartz there to see if it post. Was the site slow when you uploaded it?

No the site wasn't that slow. I hit the button a few times before it took me to the poll. The only thing I can think of is that every time I hit the button it posted the thread, then when I hit the submit button at the bottom of the poll it submitted the thread again. Problem with my computer is sometimes it freezes and the internet while high speed sometimes takes longer.

Thats the only thing I can think of, I didn't realize if you were adding a poll that it created a thread before you finished the poll. I always thought that the final submit button at the bottom of the poll was what created the thread.

-JC7