By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - (Yet another) GOP Debate Tonight..

Its a Google/Fox News debate.

The primary reason I am posting this is my favorite candidate, Gary Johnson has been invited to this debate. This is great news because Gary and Ron Paul are the only two that oppose the three wars we are in, are pro legalization of drugs, and other such issues. Gary was blacklisted from the last 5 debates for some unknown reason. I hope he shows up with his A game and shows that he is a younger version of Ron Paul with more executive experience.

The link should be somewhere around here: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/22/perry-romney-head-into-decisive-third-debate/

I also expect a lot of fireworks between Perry and Romney since they are the front runners and are attacking eachother visciously. At this time in the 2008 race (September 2007), Rudy Guillani was in 1st place fighting Fred Thompson for the nomination while McCain was in 3rd place. For reference, Ron Paul is in third place now.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

I've heard enough bullshit and rhetoric, I won't be watching this.

i will probably tune in for a bit to see this gary fellow of yours, because i really couldnt care less for the others

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

I'd be surprised if they got to much of the differences between Paul and Johnson and the rest, what with the giant economic downturn due to action by the Federal Reserve that NOBODY actually thinks will help and will only serve to help, Greece's bloated deficit spending and inability to cut it (It's raised since last year) leading to them likely defaulting by the end of the year as they don't get anything after this next payment and China finally showing a slowdown.

Should be all economy all the time.

Johnson had the most epic quote of the night. Had the entire audience laughing for about 1 minute straight.

"My neighbor has a few dogs. In the past few years, they've created more shovel-ready jobs than Obama"

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.