Forums - NSFW Discussion - Everything you need to know about boobs

Around the Network

i like this thread

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

I have pic turned off on my phone so the site will load faster. I need to know how to get a boob in my mouth, right now. Is that covered?

mZuzek loves Smeags. 😢

d21lewis said:
I have pic turned off on my phone so the site will load faster. I need to know how to get a boob in my mouth, right now. Is that covered?

yup, it teaches you how to possess the body of a baby so you can have as many boobs in your mouth as you want, make sure to pick the right one.

^^^Sweet!

mZuzek loves Smeags. 😢

Around the Network

Wait one question, I am not totally sure on this matter. Are they round or square? What are they filled with? Vanilla pudding?

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
Wait one question, I am not totally sure on this matter. Are they round or square? What are they filled with? Vanilla pudding?

Close but it's actually butterscotch pudding.

spurgeonryan said:

does it matter? i like all 4.

yo_john117 said:
spurgeonryan said:

Close but it's actually butterscotch pudding.

Ahh! you learn so much from these sites!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

How many people searched for Norma Stitz?