By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Vote for your favorite American! (US) Part 2 of 4 -- Results are in!

blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:

She obviously just allied with the tortoise and now she is very happy the Crab People won't destroy her.

Excellent, thanks to the assistance of a tortoise I finally finished my long, but easy math homework. Time to gather lots of noble pigeons and hit le sack =p

I guess Pigeons would make decent bodyguards....

They're loyal enough to stick by your side and, "F" "S" up.

Unless there happens to be someone giving some bread then I can imagine they would abandon you in the blink of an eye! 

Blasthamy! They are the ultimate ally right next to the nigh unstoppable land tortoise!

Interesting. I was under the impression their love for bread outweighed their loyalty.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:

She obviously just allied with the tortoise and now she is very happy the Crab People won't destroy her.

Excellent, thanks to the assistance of a tortoise I finally finished my long, but easy math homework. Time to gather lots of noble pigeons and hit le sack =p

Unless there happens to be someone giving some bread then I can imagine they would abandon you in the blink of an eye! 

Blasthamy! They are the ultimate ally right next to the nigh unstoppable land tortoise!

Interesting. I was under the impression their love for bread outweighed their loyalty.

Well then if you feed them to much bread you may lose a valuable asset =p

blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:

Well then if you feed them to much bread you may lose a valuable asset =p

Hmm I suppose you could be right...