By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Vote for your favorite American! (US) Part 2 of 4 -- Results are in!

yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:

^^Ministry of doom...

Hmmmm....am I supossed to be frightened?

You should fear the most humble and noble animal of all, possibly more of a threat than the mighty crab people, but maybe that's poor judgment. Then again why shouldn't you fear the pigeon they are war veterans and deserve your respect!

Meh they don't seem even remotely as violent as the Crab People are

Then I suppose we must ally with the humble pigeon and fight off the crab people, you're a genuis! 

And that is only the start. We will need many more ally's to defeat the overwhelming threat of the Crab People!

Maybe le tortoises may help...

A tortoise is always a worthy ally to have. Go make it happen!

Not sure if this chick is happy that she conquered a tortoise or that she made friends with it, but here it is.

Around the Network
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:

Not sure if this chick is happy that she conquered a tortoise or that she made friends with it, but here it is.

She obviously just allied with the tortoise and now she is very happy the Crab People won't destroy her.

Not even one...

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

leatherhat said:

Not even one...

Don't worry...in my heart I voted for you! :D

yo_john117 said:
leatherhat said:

Not even one...

Don't worry...in my heart I voted for you! :D

I don't need your pity!

Now excuse me... I have to go get something out of my eyes

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:

She obviously just allied with the tortoise and now she is very happy the Crab People won't destroy her.

Excellent, thanks to the assistance of a tortoise I finally finished my long, but easy math homework. Time to gather lots of noble pigeons and hit le sack =p

blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:

Excellent, thanks to the assistance of a tortoise I finally finished my long, but easy math homework. Time to gather lots of noble pigeons and hit le sack =p

I guess Pigeons would make decent bodyguards....

yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:

They're loyal enough to stick by your side and, "F" "S" up.

blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:

Unless there happens to be someone giving some bread then I can imagine they would abandon you in the blink of an eye! 

yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:

Unless there happens to be someone giving some bread then I can imagine they would abandon you in the blink of an eye! 

Blasthamy! They are the ultimate ally right next to the nigh unstoppable land tortoise!