By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Vote for your favorite American! (US) Part 2 of 4 -- Results are in!

yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Mordred11 said:
CGI looking to win this one.

as expected. looks like the final round will be between cgi and seece at this point.

Seece doesn't live in the US

i forgot who won the last round

Around the Network
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Mordred11 said:

as expected. looks like the final round will be between cgi and seece at this point.

Oh just a not very well known person called badgenome

yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Mordred11 said:

lol how could forget Mr. m.i.a. that has a thread wondering where he is. he might have turn'd back into badge form lol.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Mordred11 said:

lol how could forget Mr. m.i.a. that has a thread wondering where he is. he might have turn'd back into badge form lol.

Haha yeah I guess he didn't even look at the thread. How ungrateful ;-P

yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Mordred11 said:

Haha yeah I guess he didn't even look at the thread. How ungrateful ;-P

lol

Around the Network

Looks like there is no way to try to prevent a CGI victory, therefore I vote:

+3 radiantshadow92
+2 strategyking92

36 more hours to vote.

yo_john117 said:

36 more hours to vote.

yo_john117 is there going to be one overall victor from the US ? Id assume so just making sure, sorry if it was already explained somewhere :)

Also are you gonna do a winners round with all the winners from all the countries, and have like a "Vote for your favorite vgcharter" something like that :/

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Shinobi-san said:
yo_john117 said:

36 more hours to vote.

yo_john117 is there going to be one overall victor from the US ? Id assume so just making sure, sorry if it was already explained somewhere :)

Also are you gonna do a winners round with all the winners from all the countries, and have like a "Vote for your favorite vgcharter" something like that :/

Yeah I'll pit the top users from every US thread so there will be an overall victor.

But I don't be doing the bolded because that is too much like Seece's User of the year tournaments.

15 hours left to vote.