By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Resident Evil: Degeneration - new CG movie looking good

I'm not sure how common knowledge this is yet, but just saw the trailer on Gametrailers and it was news to me. Basically it's a CG movie taking place after RE4, and starring at least Leon and Claire.

About time they used Leon for something. He's a pretty popular and interesting character, but so far has appeared in only two games. Maybe he'll be starring in that Resident Evil spin-off everyone seems to think the Wii will be getting instead of 5. =P

Wikipedia page

Around the Network

Oh right, oupsie. The hour is dreadfully late, so I hope you'll excuse my brainfart. =/

Looks good. Blu ray exclusive ftw. Jk

looks sweet

Leon was the main character in RE2, RE4 and RE Gaiden. I could be wrong, but I think that's more than two games.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

Looks good. It reminded me of what Capcom did for RE 2, 3 and Code Veronica. Before the game started they showed a cut scene overture of the game.

I'll buy this when it gets released I'm sure it will answer some questions that the games didn't answer.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

I don't think RE:Gaiden is cannon.

chris100185 said:
I don't think RE:Gaiden is cannon.

I don't think RE gaiden is a large tubular firearm that uses gunpowder to fire a heavy projectile over a long distance neither.

Aniway, Leon > Chris

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Anything has to be better than those damned theatrical releases. It's amazing to me that they found a way to make a movie with MORE action and LESS atmosphere than the video game!

misterd said:
Anything has to be better than those damned theatrical releases. It's amazing to me that they found a way to make a movie with MORE action and LESS atmosphere than the video game!

QFE or how this is called ^^ After all, the stupid RE-Movies just had the name and so far nearly nothing to do with the games. But it seems like many people liked it... High sales, 2 Sequels... Don't have to understand that but maybe I would have liked them more if they had another name...

on topic:  looks awesome, can't wait for it to be released.

“And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five? A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head.” -Terry Pratchett

www.lost-acres.de