By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Vote for your favorite Vgchartz Canadian! Results are in!

Jay520 said:

When will you do USA?

After the UK one.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
Jay520 said:

When will you do USA?

After the UK one.

That wasn't very informativ considering I don't know when you're doing the UK one.

Also, will you be adding more rules for the USA one? like they must have been logged in within the past 6 months or something like that. The reason I ask is because there are a lot of people to choose from. I wouldn't want to compete with over 200 people.  you to have to list over 200 people.That would be madness indeed.

Thinking about it, would I even get one vote besides myself? I know I'll vote for myself.... twice

yo_john117 said:
okr said:
+2 Neil Young
+1 Joni Mitchell

In case those two are not VGC members ignore my post.

Ignored

Thought so.

I just realized we can't downvote either. Bah, I still do it:
-2 Nickelback
-1 Brian Adams
(that was actually a bit harder than my pro-votes. I also had Dion, Morissette, Twain, Krall, Lavigne, Bublé plus Rush and Barenaked Ladies as impressive competition on my downvote list, whereas Neil & Joni had Cohen, Lightfoot, Evans, Robertson, McGarrigle, Wainwright, Sexsmith, Lang, Pallett plus Arcade Fire and - yes - Saga as great, but comparably weaker pro-competition).

Jay520 said:
yo_john117 said:
Jay520 said:

When will you do USA?

After the UK one.

That wasn't very informativ considering I don't know when you're doing the UK one.

Also, will you be adding more rules for the USA one? like they must have been logged in within the past 6 months or something like that. The reason I ask is because there are a lot of people to choose from. I wouldn't want to compete with over 200 people.  you to have to list over 200 people.That would be madness indeed.

Thinking about it, would I even get one vote besides myself? I know I'll vote for myself.... twice

Lol the UK one is after this one. 

And as it stands to be eligible you had to have logged in within the last month.

yo_john117 said:
Jay520 said:
yo_john117 said:
Jay520 said:

When will you do USA?

After the UK one.

And as it stands to be eligible you had to have logged in within the last month.

Booh you choose 3 English countries. What's next? Australia? 

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
TadpoleJackson said:
I can't decide. They all suck so much =/

:o

hey ! hey! wake up John? you forgot about spiffiness!
 shes a red blodded Canadian. put her in the list.

trasharmdsister12 said:

The fact that I'm in any sort of contention for the top spot shows how sad the community on this site is. Half my posts revolve around my absurd obsession with Squirtle. The other half are jokes that fly so high over everyones' heads that I'm considering neck reduction surgery so that there might be some chance my jokes hit some of the taller members in the face.

thats some funny stuff

trasharmdsister12 said:

The fact that I'm in any sort of contention for the top spot shows how sad the community on this site is. Half my posts revolve around my absurd obsession with Squirtle. The other half are jokes that fly so high over everyones' heads that I'm considering neck reduction surgery so that there might be some chance my jokes hit some of the taller members in the face.

This is exactly why you are on that list :P

non-gravity said:
yo_john117 said:
Jay520 said:
yo_john117 said:
Jay520 said:

When will you do USA?

After the UK one.

Booh you choose 3 English countries. What's next? Australia? 

No actually the UK one is next

@ Marcus---give me a link to her and I will see if she meets the requirements.

trasharmmdsister12. He's helped me out on previous threads that I have organised when I have been unavailable.

+1 Boutros