By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Upcoming Ps3 Games

Aug:

Boxshot: No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise by KonamiBoxshot: El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron by Ignition EntertainmentBoxshot: Deus Ex Human Revolution Augmented Edition by Square EnixBoxshot: Bodycount by THQBoxshot: Madden NFL 12 by Electronic ArtsBoxshot: Air Conflicts: Secret Wars by Kalypso Media USA

Sep:

Boxshot: Resistance 3 by Sony Computer EntertainmentBoxshot: Dead Island Limited Edition by Deep SilverBoxshot: Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten by NIS AmericaBoxshot: Driver: San Francisco by UbiSoftBoxshot: Warhammer 40k: Space Marine by THQBoxshot: Supremacy MMA by 505 GamesBoxshot: White Knight Chronicles II by D3 Publisher of AmericaBoxshot: NHL 12 by Electronic ArtsBoxshot: Penguins of Madagascar: Dr. Blowhole Returns by THQBoxshot: God of War: Origins Collection by Sony Computer EntertainmentBoxshot: F1: 2011 by THQBoxshot: X-Men Destiny by ActivisionBoxshot: FIFA Soccer 12 by Electronic ArtsBoxshot: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 by ActivisionBoxshot: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Classic Trilogy HD by UbiSoftBoxshot: Child of Eden by UbiSoftBoxshot: Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 by KonamiBoxshot: Ico and Shadow of the Colossus Collection by Sony Computer EntertainmentBoxshot: JASF: Janes Advanced Strike Fighter by Deep SilverAtelier Totori jp boxart

Oct:

Boxshot: Happy Feet Two by Warner Home Video GamesBoxshot: NBA 2K12 by 2K SportsBoxshot: Dark Souls Collector’s Edition by Namco Bandai Games AmericaBoxshot: Rage by Bethesda SoftworksBoxshot: Spider-Man: Edge of Time by ActivisionBoxshot: Ace Combat Assault Horizon by Namco Bandai Games AmericaBoxshot: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record by CapcomBoxshot: Just Dance 3 by UbiSoftBoxshot: The Cursed Crusade by Atlus USABoxshot: Rocksmith by UbiSoftBoxshot: Ben 10: Galactic Racing by D3 Publisher of AmericaBoxshot: Ratchet & Clank:  All 4 One by Sony Computer EntertainmentBoxshot: Batman: Arkham City by Warner Home VideoBoxshot: Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny by NatsumeBoxshot: Carnival Island by Sony Computer EntertainmentBoxshot: Everybody Dance by Sony Computer EntertainmentBoxshot: Medieval Moves: Deadmund’s Quest by Sony Computer EntertainmentBoxshot: The Sims 3: Pets Limited Edition by Electronic ArtsBoxshot: Silent Hill Downpour by KonamiBoxshot: Generator Rex by ActivisionBoxshot: Disney Universe by Disney InteractiveBoxshot: The House of the Dead: OVERKILL - Extended Cut by Sega of AmericaBoxshot: MotionSports: Adrenaline by UbiSoftBoxshot: The King of Fighters XIII by AtlusBoxshot: Battlefield 3 Limited Edition by Electronic Arts

Nov:

Boxshot: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception by Sony Computer EntertainmentBoxshot: Lord of the Rings: War in the North by Warner Home Video GamesBoxshot: Get Up & Dance by Crave EntertainmentBoxshot: Sonic Generations by Sega of AmericaBoxshot: LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 by Warner Home Video GamesBoxshot: Puss in Boots by THQBoxshot: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 by ActivisionBoxshot: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim by Bethesda SoftworksBoxshot: uDraw GameTablet with uDraw Studio Instant Artist by THQBoxshot: Saints Row The Third by THQBoxshot: Pictionary: Ultimate Edition by THQBoxshot: Assassin's Creed Revelations Signature Edition by UbiSoftBoxshot: Rayman Origins by UbiSoftBoxshot: Marvel Super Hero Squad: Comic Combat - uDraw by THQBoxshot: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 by CapcomBoxshot: Need for Speed: The Run Limited Edition by Electronic ArtsBoxshot: WWE ’12 by THQBoxshot: Tekken Hybrid by Namco Bandai Games AmericaMetal Gear Solid Collection Box Art

Around the Network

Hey I like this thread already :D
& I like my 1K post too :P

You forgot Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland, you might be missing more, check it against this list http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/releases/region-1

I thought BF3 was coming out in November

DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi is coming out Oct. 25th

Around the Network
IseeLight said:
You forgot Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland, you might be missing more, check it against this list http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/releases/region-1

yeah you right , it is not easy to list every game lol

do you know where can i find the box art for the game?

TheNoobHolocaust said:

DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi is coming out Oct. 25th

thanks, i'll add it

880user088 said:

congrats for 1k post :D

I see 3 games in there that I would very much like to play.

880user088 said:

congrates on 1k. it got 1K day one lol.

OT: i'm going to copy sound of rains elimination thread and eliminate the games that either suck or will suck and i won't buy or you shouldn't buy.

Aug

Bodycount

Sept

WKC

xmen destiney

Oct

happy feet2

medieval moves pending review

generator rex pending review

disney universe

Nov

sonic generations lost faith in sega