By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - gamrConnect/VGChartz NFL 2011-2012 Season Discussion Thread

allaboutthegames885 here: since the lockout is rear view mirror fodder,  I'd like to discuss news topics concerning the NFL with you, the loyal VGCers and professional Yank Football fans. I know there are plenty of you guys out there because Yank Football is a sport that is steadily gaining popularity at an international level and is already king in these United States of America as that game and Basketball are distinctly American sports. Sure we've injected a lot of foreign blood into both sports, but that too is a distinctly American practice: the melting pot sensibilities of American culture are among the things that make my home country so freaking awesome. But now I'm off on a tangent. The main thing we're discussing is Football, and I don't mean Futbol! Here you can freely discuss news from around the league, argue over whose team is going to win it all this year, or even chat about your favorite players and teams. I must ask that you avoid ethnic, religious, and homophobic slurs, for example: you can call someone "weak sauce" but not "gay". Other than that, only site rules apply, and you all know those. Have fun chatting.

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!